[2.0] Bringer of Entropy ! 47k dps+ | 4K life+ | 50% eva chance | 60% block for Attacks & Spells !

"
Nice deathless atziri run!
Thanks mate :)
what happen if I put the entropy in mainhand, and a sword in offhand. Using reave (think reave will use the entropy stat with the off-hand sword, not sure), will this work? I have a legacy koam, need a 6L weapon, but if it works, block + legacy koam + reave dps is very interesting, am I thinking correct?
Hi, dude.

Thanks for your build, i'm lvl 87 atm on warband league.

Even with incomplete stuff, it's still viable: i don't have rainbow stride nor lazhwar ( have in stach but can"t equip due to resist cap) and not a high evasion yet. You can check salgeul if interested.

As i'm in warband league and can't acces legacy items, i decided not to use BOR ( cause... i don't have it :p and the nerf on block seems too strong to not equip a chest armor)

So, trying to get +- 50% block chances, i did a small change to you build: i get rid of Gracefull assault and instead of finishing the life round node (near scion start) i go to Path Of The Warrior, get the 4% block and the resist ( getting some dmg and a jewell slot on the way) Then, i will go all the way up to Gemini (+6 block chances -> 50% without corrupted items)
Going up there will grant some INTEL node so i can get rid of the Brute Force Solution Jewels and use a better one.

Here is the planned build

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwDhwUtBbUJWAmWEdUTyRQgFHUY2xutHt8hYCP2JJsuCC5TMHwxnjWSNdY17zkOOu09_EF0QzFEnkUKRwZHfkrITZJN409WUEdRR1O7VvpXl1hjXotfP2BBYSFjcGVNZadl8Gebbzt07XTxdU52rHfXd-N4DXloe8N82X11gUGC5IO9hNmE74VSiq-NfY2_kBGS85P8l3mjiqZXpo2pbq2NrlCzP7TFtfK9Nr6nvry_1cAawQTBi8LsxFjG2M9-z-nQ0NNv037T_Ni92WHawdun2-fd5-RR6hjrCeuO7g7vDu967-P0xvZI9zL3Tfrr_mv-j_66?accountName=filoumz&characterName=Salgeul

Once i get some high resist items, i'll get rid of the 3 18% resist fire/cold/light and finish survivalist.

If you can give me your thought or advices, that would be nice ;)

Thanks ;)
bandits?
Sorry if i have not responded, i was focused on another build, and i have forgotten to reply here.

"
what happen if I put the entropy in mainhand, and a sword in offhand. Using reave (think reave will use the entropy stat with the off-hand sword, not sure), will this work? I have a legacy koam, need a 6L weapon, but if it works, block + legacy koam + reave dps is very interesting, am I thinking correct?

Wings of Entropy is a Two-handed weapon, which means you can't play it with a sword in off-hand, which means no reave with this build !
Legacy Kaom is a good choice, but it cannot be used with The Bringer of Rain, because it's written "Cannot use chest armour"

"
bandits?

Oak for life in normal, then Oak for Physical dmg in Cruel, then Skill point in Merciless !

"
Hi, dude.

Thanks for your build, i'm lvl 87 atm on warband league.

Even with incomplete stuff, it's still viable: i don't have rainbow stride nor lazhwar ( have in stach but can"t equip due to resist cap) and not a high evasion yet. You can check salgeul if interested.

As i'm in warband league and can't acces legacy items, i decided not to use BOR ( cause... i don't have it :p and the nerf on block seems too strong to not equip a chest armor)

So, trying to get +- 50% block chances, i did a small change to you build: i get rid of Gracefull assault and instead of finishing the life round node (near scion start) i go to Path Of The Warrior, get the 4% block and the resist ( getting some dmg and a jewell slot on the way) Then, i will go all the way up to Gemini (+6 block chances -> 50% without corrupted items)
Going up there will grant some INTEL node so i can get rid of the Brute Force Solution Jewels and use a better one.

Here is the planned build

Spoiler

Once i get some high resist items, i'll get rid of the 3 18% resist fire/cold/light and finish survivalist.

If you can give me your thought or advices, that would be nice ;)

Thanks ;)

Here again, sorry for the waiting. You can catch me in game if you have any questions.

"
You can check salgeul if interested.

If you are from France like me, it will be even easier to talk !

I have checked your character, and it seems nicely done :)
Also, i can understand that the nerf of Bringer of Rain make you change your mind about his place in build, but BoR, even with his 6% block, still really nice ! BoR allows you to easily have a 7L and with the new version, you have even more chances to get endurance charge (20% instead of 10%).

So i think you should use it, and avoid immortal call to be sure to always stay a solar system with the endurance charges around you, reducing incoming physical dmg taken !

And this way, with BoR you can avoid Gemini (since you get the 6% block), which forces you to waste a lot of points !

Also, with riposte, you should life leech + life gain on it for instant HP regen when you block !

With leap slam, you can add fortify or life gain on hit with for a more defensive setup !
Last edited by M4X1MU5_300 on Aug 23, 2015, 8:52:16 PM
Hi there,

first of all, realy nice Guide and a nice job representing it!

As i followed this guide by my own i kinda wonder now how you got 12k (50%) evasion, because i got actually all the same equip now and can only reach smth like 3,4k (27%).

There are also some smaller differences in Damage and Blockchance, maybe because of nerfs and stuff. Could you update your current equip including your gems maybe? Would help alot in understanding how to addapt to the improved version of your build.

Thanks, gl and cu around
"
noXQses wrote:
Hi there,

first of all, realy nice Guide and a nice job representing it!

As i followed this guide by my own i kinda wonder now how you got 12k (50%) evasion, because i got actually all the same equip now and can only reach smth like 3,4k (27%).

There are also some smaller differences in Damage and Blockchance, maybe because of nerfs and stuff. Could you update your current equip including your gems maybe? Would help alot in understanding how to addapt to the improved version of your build.

Thanks, gl and cu around

Think it's 50% with grace only
Hey, what was your reasoning behind using cleave over dual strike? I prefer the "feeling" of cleave over dual strike (with melee splash), but the searches I did for the two skills always said that dw cleave got nerfed to much and now dual strike is a lot stronger...
"
Hey, what was your reasoning behind using cleave over dual strike? I prefer the "feeling" of cleave over dual strike (with melee splash), but the searches I did for the two skills always said that dw cleave got nerfed to much and now dual strike is a lot stronger...

For me, cleave is nice because i can use 3 dmg support skills with, and become fortified at the same time. And with cleave, i have already a really good dps.
The problem with dual strike is off course the melee splash support gem that reduces dmg of the main gem, and which take a slot on BoR for the AoE effect.

Also, if we can compare, even if the damages could be the same as cleave (Cleave + Fortify + Added fire + Weapon elemental dmg) with dual strike (Dual strike + Melee splash + Added fire dmg + Weapon Elemental dmg), i still have the extra fortify effect on my char !

Anyway, i should make a test to see the dps i could deal with Dual Strike, and see if it could be possible to play Concentrated effect with.
Last edited by M4X1MU5_300 on Sep 7, 2015, 12:31:35 PM
I just picked up a WoE and have quite a bit of other legacy gear at my disposal. That being said, my highest character is an 87 Duelist while my Marauder is quite lower. Will the build still be viable using the duelist as a base due to the extra points that I can use?

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info