2.0.1 Hotfixes

Two hotfixes were deployed after the 2.0.1 Patch.

The first includes a fix to the bosses before the final encounter in the end-game Core Map which resulted in those bosses not engaging the player when being attacked from a distance. You do not need to restart your game client for this change to affect you.

We then deployed a hotfix which fixes issues with the new end-game maps not being entirely displayed on the minimap or map overlay correctly. You will need to restart your game client and patch in order for this to affect you.
Congrats to those who killed the afk boss before this patch.
free kill for the challenge lol
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
You guys do know that method didn't do anything to Malachai right? The exploit never affected him.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Off-topic: Can't deal with botters? At least remove Chaos Orb and Regal Orb recipes, they are ruining the game!

I play around 10 hours a day when I'm free and can't keep up with the botters on Warbands. I check Exalted Orb prices, farm my ass off and finally have 45 chaos just to notice the prices went up to 52 chaos. This is abnormal. Please don't give me that supply & demand bullshit.

Sorry for the language, didn't mean to come out as a dick but I'm just frustrated with the current "economy" of the game.
Torment Shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1121704
Last edited by ta3boo on Jul 31, 2015, 8:02:07 AM
"
ta3boo wrote:
Off-topic: Can't deal with botters? At least remove Chaos Orb and Regal Orb recipes, they are ruining the game!

I play around 10 hours a day when I'm free and can't keep up with the botters on Warbands. I check Exalted Orb prices, farm my ass off and finally have 45 chaos just to notice the prices went up to 52 chaos. This is abnormal. Please don't give me that supply & demand bullshit.

Sorry for the language, didn't mean to come out as a dick but I'm just frustrated with the current "economy" of the game.

You are terribly misinformed lol. And who gives a shit if you can't keep up with the richest of the rich who play a lot more than you do and know the ins and outs of the economy a lot better than you do? 99% of the playerbase plays the game legitimately, the 1 in a million "botters" as you call them have little to no effect on the economy whatsoever. If you really think that, you're just salty that you aren't as good at recognizing the value in items and selling them for the right price. It IS all about supply and demand. Either learn how to make money or just play budget builds that are still completely viable and fun like me.
Path of Exile is slowly becoming Patch of Exile lol .
@ta3boo - AS far as I'm aware from experience - botters usually drive prices down due to farming items/currency - eg say a game gives armor that's usually hard to get and under normal circumstances costs say 1000gold - bots farm that item and it becomes abundant and thus price drops.If anyone ever played guild wars eye of the north will know what I mean from raptor farming.
SmokedCarpenter is correct when they say its supply and demand and from what I can tell between poe and other games is - poe items can drop from almost any foes ( I could be wrong ) and other games have cetain drops that only have a chance from a set boss/foe etc.
So if a bot farms currency I cant see the currency raising in value but dropping due to excessive amounts.
Good :p
Now if that map actually dropped we would be all set
Do not, my friends, become addicted to maps. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!
"
ta3boo wrote:

Can't deal with botters? Then play in Tempest league we dont have a botter problem because they ALL DIE HAHAHAHAHAHA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info