Mplode's Easy Life Regen HC Build for Noobs to get to map/act IV merc

Just make a Templar, Marauder, or Scion. Directly go for each and every life regen node except the one by the Ranger. Yes, even grab the two by the Duelist. Try grabbing key armour + life, and life + resist nodes in marauder area. On the way to duelist, take the bottom path and grab Blood Magic nodes. The amount of nodes required for both duelists regen nodes do not really change unless you skip the armour+life wheel to the far left of the marauder area.

You'll have roughly 13.7% life regen. Go get a cheap Shaper's unique amulet for an extra 2% life regen. Level Vitality as soon as you can get it for another 1.25%+.

The only item I bought was the Shaper's and the Phoenix(phoenix not required unless you go RF). Everything I have was rares. Starting at level 30, I starting using a Tabula(self-found a week ago) on my marauder for 6l - still using it at level 66.

I was using flame surge at first coupled with searing bond. Then I figured out, just use incinerate.

Incinerate + Faster Projectiles + Iron Will(over 300 strength) + Fire penetration + Spell Echo + Life Leech. All of these are roughly level 15/16 right now.

Does roughly 3.5k tooltip without stacks. Does 4.2k with RF turned on, but you dont need that to farm Dried Lake Merc.

Due to the nerfs, you can facetank almost every boss, even merc bosses, upto Act IV. The only boss that made me nervous was actually only Cruel Voll due to some tempests.

Character currently looks like this:

Nothing fancy, except maybe the Phoenix, but I have a shield that I use when I am not using RF:

Only Phoenix and Shaper's were bought. Everything else is self-found.

The passive-tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38xFj2SF8_Gj58uCku8i9qO2oe0iHyQYIH2XwUcQ4837_bT-DDJbw6UoZgYVLvTl4TQKB67wUtdO3awYTvYSFkowHchNlHfr02Vw3ZYa2Nz34ZLiftBg7UfAn2xPbGrgxfHKdTpTwtg8y3PkGH-ehodNpilKALYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZkVHMtHr7prgRZ1TUv4K2L199cQVPAXvfJ_fFCDvDozPvJ8=

Currently, working my way by the Blood Magic node to the life and then the armor wheel across from it. Only thing I am going for anymore is more life, unless I feel like going for Celestial nodes to the far left of Templar.

Now, I know this post wast long. Sorry. Currently leveling a Scion for the same build to see if there are any real difference. Templar should be virtually the same minus some starting level differences.

Should you not be going RF, you can get even more DPS by going for the Celestial nodes to the far left of Templar as well as the Fire Damage nodes above the Templar and above the Witch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info