The Build Of Ice And Fire 2h Mace Marauder Ice Crash/Hoa/leap Endgame 2.1

"
Doomshamino wrote:
haha that would rock m8.

Btw a quick question does increased Area Of effects stack with the level 15 of the Marohi.

sham

i dont think so :D

but we can put 1 more DMG Gem Into it like Added Cold or Added Fire DMG
registered since September 8, 2012 played 892 Hours pays 0$ (need to change that)

Guild:
Sportfreunde Wraeclast (best Guild in PoE)
/global 4745 - deutscher Chat
Hey, i have a question concerning uniques:

Is this build viable with carcass jack + kongor's 2h mace?
"
YaanTheStorm wrote:
Hey, i have a question concerning uniques:

Is this build viable with carcass jack + kongor's 2h mace?

Carcass Jack = More AOE DMG and More AOE should work.

Kongors 2h Mace should also Work but you should drop the Resolut Technqiue Passive
registered since September 8, 2012 played 892 Hours pays 0$ (need to change that)

Guild:
Sportfreunde Wraeclast (best Guild in PoE)
/global 4745 - deutscher Chat
Thanks for this build!

I was using your groundslam build and see this one. I test it change some node (the fortify cluster is realy good) i had a ice crush lvling in second weapon and damn it's very powerfull! I find this build more powerfull in clear speed and tankiness than groundslam!

Have to find a 20% ice crash now ^^

Fly safe ;)
hello m8,

This build is in my opinion allot more fun and the clearing speed is insane. I went from level 93 to 94 in 6 hours. The only big problem i had was single target and surviving, I had more trouble for atziri then with the ground slam.

sham
Hey, I notice you have a low lvl CwDT and a higher lvl one for the molten shell links. Can you explain this? Why is a quality CwDT use over a non-quality?
thanks!
Nice build man, just started playing PoE last week, put this together on warbands as my first character, killin it. Don't have currency for the nice gear yet but even without using blood magic and stacking some mana leech it rips. So fast. 72 and cruising.

Thanks for the hard work putting that guide together.
np m8
used this build for a 2h axe simple changes w/ wildstrike vry nice indeed !
Awesome build! Any chance you could take a look at my character and let me know where to focus on in terms of gear, gems, or passives? I'm up to Cruel Vaal, but scared to attempt it!

Thanks so much!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info