How do people play casters now a days?

I'm trying to figure it out you can't go with too much damage or you get one shot or if you go with too much defense you do no damage. Seems the only way to go is SRS/Totem/Incinerate
2spooky4me
I've played armour stacking and evasion/acro casters, both work just fine (although I probably wouldn't recommend evasion in hardcore). People are also going EB/MoM an awful lot. I'm really not sure what you mean by either doing no damage or getting one-shot. What have you been trying?
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Jul 30, 2015, 1:41:42 AM
"
viperesque wrote:
I've played armour stacking and evasion/acro casters, both work just fine (although I probably wouldn't recommend evasion in hardcore). People are also going EB/MoM an awful lot. I'm really not sure what you mean by either doing no damage or getting one-shot. What have you been trying?

Yeah I'm mostly in HC what I mean is you can't go HP as a caster or else you're losing a lot of damage and you can't really go ES now a days because life leech/ghost reave/pact is butchered
2spooky4me
Be a man play real caster :

planned 25K armor 1000-1500 STR, 7K HP. 14K incinerate
"
snakesolidx wrote:
Be a man play real caster :

planned 25K armor 1000-1500 STR, 7K HP. 14K incinerate

The takeaway I get from this post is that men don't wear chest armor.
Pretty standart i guess..

MF ofc ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info