Please help me restart my SRS scion!!

Hi guys!
With 2.0 I got a complete reset of my SRS scion, which I was really happy about.
She's currently lvl 95.

She was using a pretty common build, and was able to clean almost any map. Tried uber Atziri once and got quite close to completing it.

So I need your help to remake a similar build with the reset points.

This is my current equip:

Spoiler

As you can see I have several gems lvl 21 and I'd like to keep using them.
Of course all reduced mana gems have lost their meaning, and I think I will have to sacrifice arctic armour to save mana for clarity, haste, hatred and purity of fire.
I just have a couple of Enlighten lvl 3 corrupted if that's neccessary.

I need several opinions about which new gems I should use.
The CWDT-EC-IC-ID combo is dead so I think I can get 4 free sockets from that.

My idea was to manually use enduring cry alone just to have 3 charges, and use the other gems to run chaos golem with arc, CoH and vulnerability.

I might buy a 6-L Belly to run a stronger golem.

Another option might be to avoid the golem in favour of spectres, but I think that would be a little mess.

----------

So, if you were me, what changes would you make to build a strong SRS scion out of this stuff?

I need opinons and I'd also appreciate a detailed passive tree !

Thanks a lot in advance!!
Do you want a pure Life-base or a hybrid-es-base? Both a really valid those days.

I swapped out CWDT combo for a +2 Minion Helm --> Zombies+Spectres with Life+Resi Support --> they tank quiet good and the bubbles are quiet nice too

Iam still running Mana for sustaining SRS - you get enough from tree+items

I dropped Arctic Armor as well and only running Haste, Hatred+Gen and Clarity. Its possible to add a Purity when using lvl3/5 enlighten. Another good option now is Anger.

I skipped the Spell-Totem Arc combo for manual casting Arc/Ball Lightning linked to Curse on Hit with Enfeeble+Temporal Chains --> thats probably the best Def-Combo ever :)

Cost you like 4 Points

Try to get jewels with life, minion damage or cast speed

Here is my pure life-based-tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA-4EBwSzCGcWbxcvGDwYVhhqGYoajxzcHRQdqh2-JLAk2Cj6LR8vbzLRM4c1kjpYPydBh0VHRZ1GcUlRSshMs025U1JVxlXWWAdZbVqRXypfmF-wZOdqQ2qsaxdr226qb55wu3RVeC985X_GgKSCx4MJg9uExYVghW2IQI8aj0aP-pMnkzqVIJitmuCboZu1oS-iAKKjpqynCKh9qsSsmLQMtfK3PriTvOq9J76KwFTAZsHFwfPDOspKytPMvM8y0_vVgdgk2L3ZE-GI42rr7uwY7Irw1fba99f56PrS-wn-Cv5J_o8=?accountName=noobstaa&characterName=SummonRaceSpirits

It's time to thank you mate, I've reset my Standard char and started a new one in Warbands.
It's working so well that I'm thinking about writing down a guide.
Thanks a lot!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info