[2.2?] Tempest Counter Duelist - HC budget build.

Managed to hit level 82 tonight, that's it for Burny_McSlapperson! Thanks for the great build.
Is it safe to go Righteous Fire with this build?
"
CarlAndJiro wrote:
Is it safe to go Righteous Fire with this build?

Hi, I don't have experience with RF and from the first sight it's a bad idea.

"
Shinare wrote:
Managed to hit level 82 tonight, that's it for Burny_McSlapperson! Thanks for the great build.

WP and ty again! It's good to have someone who's appreciating your work :D
Why didnt you take Defance with shield Node
40% more armor from shields
I'm playing on hardcore. The "defences with shield node" (near the beginning of the duelist tree) is tempting. Any reason why you didn't take it? Because it is additive rather than multiplicative? Does it just not do much?
Last edited by sithren on Nov 1, 2015, 9:41:22 AM
"
sithren wrote:
I'm playing on hardcore. The "defences with shield node" (near the beginning of the duelist tree) is tempting. Any reason why you didn't take it? Because it is additive rather than multiplicative? Does it just not do much?

Hello, sorry for long response (not playing right now). Yes, it is additive and the reason I didn't take it is that I had more problems with mages than with physical attacks. I had already a lot of armour even without Determination, so 1 passive node for armour isn't that "tempting" for me :D

But you can go for it cause a single node isn't that much and if you have nice shield (Lioneye's Remorse or a good rare one) it'll give you a little boost.

Actually I was suprised how much armour shield gives you when I bought new one (the one listed in gear).. I think shield gives you about 40% of whole armour points because of armour+shield armour passives.

Last edited by MockinMan on Nov 15, 2015, 6:23:24 PM
Hello.

Just found your build when I was looking for something a bit different, and something that used the counter attack skills. So far, he's doing great! Got lucky and found this beauty to level with:

Level 26 right now, and barely have any mana or health issues. The LMP on Molten Strike really tears up the opponents. I may switch to GMP later, if I have the Dexterity.

Thank you for a good build.
Hey! Love your build but now the passive skills tree was reseted((( Can you rebuild it?
"
Lanzlo wrote:
Hello.

Just found your build when I was looking for something a bit different, and something that used the counter attack skills. So far, he's doing great! Got lucky and found this beauty to level with:

Thank you for a good build.

Hi, np bro :D Dreadarc is really nice start with MS, great you like the build.

"
mAlice666 wrote:
Hey! Love your build but now the passive skills tree was reseted((( Can you rebuild it?

Ty, sorry I wasn't playing POE for a while. I'll remake it today/tomorrow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info