Spectre elemental resistance

Hello,

I seem to remember reading they changed Zombie elemental resistance to 35% recently, and in the same sentence was mentioned that all other minion resistances were 25%.

If this is the case, does this apply to Spectres as well or do they retain their resistances from their former life as hostile monsters?
"
FatalityDance wrote:
If this is the case, does this apply to Spectres as well or do they retain their resistances from their former life as hostile monsters?

I'd say so, yes, makes no sense to change it, but they made no specific statement on that and it's kinda hard to check.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Did a test with the spinning fire boss in Docks merciless.

With a monster that is supposed to have no fire resist there was a visible difference in damage taken when I assumed it started at 0 resist and swapped between a total of 100 and 60 fire resist by stacking auras, jewels and support gems.

If the base resist was 25% there would be no difference.
Good man, a long time ago it was normal to do a few experiments whenever an answer couldn't be found, you're doing our ancestors proud.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Spectres are the monster type they're created from. They have it's stats, including resistances (as you seem to have already discovered). If you raise a monster with no resistance to a certain element, the spectre will have no resistance to that element, unless you grant it additional resistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info