{2.0} Budget Tempest Dagger Reave

Hello OP and many thanks for your build !

I've came back to poe a few days ago and rolled a ranger into your build. Switched to reave recently and the result is pretty efficient while leveling, still bashing through with ease relying on reave damage and pots.

Just asking why you do pick Krait +8% atk speed over Oak's +16% phy dmg. I'm a newbie player and I don't understand how does +8% atk speed outweights +16% phy in your build. Could you explain me?

Thanks for your help ;).

[EDIT] - Found the answer i was looking for right here : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/788063 . I guess you chose Krait because there is more +% phy than +% atk speed in your build?
Last edited by Azadkhan on Sep 10, 2015, 10:48:09 PM
I'm currently level 80 in tempest league with similar gear as yours would you recommend maybe going towards using belly of the beast for higher level maps for more hp pool? and how did you get 5300 hp in your video using a daresso's?
woops commented twice by accident
Last edited by masaruhirata on Sep 11, 2015, 4:36:39 PM
Very safe and fantastic clearing speed build. Really cheap (4-5 ex to full functionality). And also very fun build. I not too good in this game, but merci malachai fall pretty easy and maps 74-75 were cleared very fast. Finished on lvl 87 (started too late on tempest). Only issue i suffered was bugged whirling blades. Two times i got stuck. Couldn't run, hit or use portal. Only logout. I was lucky there were no enemyes around.

Strongly recommend to all hardcore players, including beginners. Thanks again for great build.
Last edited by 6am6p on Oct 1, 2015, 12:19:43 PM
OP, I am going to try this out as my next character in the new long temp leagues.

Best,
Daresso
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
End game tree is not working. can you please repost full tree? thank you
Last edited by carlomure on Oct 7, 2015, 6:46:59 AM
what Jewels are you using in passive tree? what kind of Jewel should I look for?
Wow if you added concentrated effect to your 5L instead of fortify you would be doing insane damage, might be better to do that and take more defensive nodes
"
snorlaxyzq wrote:
what Jewels are you using in passive tree? what kind of Jewel should I look for?

Every jewel I made sure to get life on and then from there tried to get 2 damage mods. I ended up spending ~10 c on the jewels if recall correctly.
"
Senenleigh360 wrote:
Wow if you added concentrated effect to your 5L instead of fortify you would be doing insane damage, might be better to do that and take more defensive nodes

Conc effect does provide a huge damage boost, but it simply makes you clear maps slower because of the huge aoe reduction. More dps does not always result in a faster clearing build. Also, to note about fortify, there is no way on the tree to get an additional 20% damage reduction and spec all of the dps I would want. It is really a necessary jewel to use in a hardcore league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info