[2.0] Art is an Explosion Arrow - Awakening end game crit EA.

Hi Lucifer,

thanks for the elaborate reply. I'm still below the Infernal Mantle/Soul Strike equip level, so I can't comment yet on Acrobatics vs. MoM. I will try it with MoM though, since I was looking forward to getting a bit of armor finally (I usually only play eva chars). Your point with chaos damage is valid, but I think if I can get a big enough ES pool it might be ok with MoM. Of course it helps that I usually play with a supporter sporting a lvl21 +60% aura effectiveness discipline, which will give me something like 3-4K ES lol.

I have to disagree on the AoE nodes for now: EA's main damage comes from overlapping explosions, especially important if there are only few targets to shoot at. Since the "standard" EA build uses GMP and most people find using 3 arrows too little to get maximum overlap, I feel it neccessary to make use of those AoE nodes. But maybe I'll change my mind once I've tried endgame, since I can easily swap the AoE gem in/out.

As for links, Empower is a great end-game option for sure! Slower projectiles was just more... accessible to me :D
Okay im lvl 73 now and I really like the build playing it on warbands early in the League I was lucky and 6L my Infernal Mantle with 14 Fuse but at that time I dont needed it and was not able to sell it so its good that I didnt sold it =D.

Now I made me a 5S Death's Harp 4L and corrupted it with the second try I got the Additional Arrow lucky me. But today I thought I want a 5L Deaths Harp with other colors and than I vaal it so I bouth one put 34 Jewellers on it got the 6S and than I hoped for the 5L after again 14 Fusings this happened:

So Im not going to Vaal it so any idea what I can use it for? Would need to vaal now the Soul Strike quiver for the Addiotional Arrow but what do I put in the 6L?
IGN: JackDaniels
Last edited by Slazer22 on Aug 8, 2015, 4:49:41 PM
"
Slazer22 wrote:
Okay im lvl 73 now and I really like the build playing it on warbands early in the League I was lucky and 6L my Infernal Mantle with 14 Fuse but at that time I dont needed it and was not able to sell it so its good that I didnt sold it =D.

Now I made me a 5S Death's Harp 4L and corrupted it with the second try I got the Additional Arrow lucky me. But today I thought I want a 5L Deaths Harp with other colors and than I vaal it so I bouth one put 34 Jewellers on it got the 6S and than I hoped for the 5L after again 14 Fusings this happened:

So Im not going to Vaal it so any idea what I can use it for? Would need to vaal now the Soul Strike quiver for the Addiotional Arrow but what do I put in the 6L?

First congratulation with the linking! I just ripped around 1k3 fusing on my Mantle on Standard without 6L so I am quite broke atm.

I would advice not to corrupt the 6l Harp. The chance to get a good corruption (either fire leech/power charge/1 arrow) is very low. If you still want to push your luck, try to color it at least GGGBB (Frenzy - GMP/Faster Attacks - Chain - CoH - Assasin's Mark). I am using a Frenzy - Chain - CoH - Ass Mark setup and and I feel totally fine.

To sum up, use your 4L corrupted +1 arrow Harp and a normal Soul Strike. The implicit 30% global crit of Soul Strike is worth it. If your balls are good, feel free to corrupt the Harp and let us know :)
Bull's PoE Build compilation: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1639201
"
usagi77 wrote:
Quick qn: with Eldritch Battery, the mana reservation from Aura/Herald will reserve mana or ES?

Sorry for slow answer but I just only see the question now. With EB, Auras and Heralds will reserved mana and you spend ES for skills even if you still have mana.
Bull's PoE Build compilation: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1639201
Updated new tree in Changelog!
"
F4F_Lucifer wrote:
"
Slazer22 wrote:
Spoiler

First congratulation with the linking! I just ripped around 1k3 fusing on my Mantle on Standard without 6L so I am quite broke atm.

I would advice not to corrupt the 6l Harp. The chance to get a good corruption (either fire leech/power charge/1 arrow) is very low. If you still want to push your luck, try to color it at least GGGBB (Frenzy - GMP/Faster Attacks - Chain - CoH - Assasin's Mark). I am using a Frenzy - Chain - CoH - Ass Mark setup and and I feel totally fine.

To sum up, use your 4L corrupted +1 arrow Harp and a normal Soul Strike. The implicit 30% global crit of Soul Strike is worth it. If your balls are good, feel free to corrupt the Harp and let us know :)

Im using it this way now

put in the added Lightning damage for shocking when I crit.

Corrupted the Soul Strike quiver
to get the Additional Arrow from the quiver cause the 30% Crit from quiver is not so good as tha crit im Iplict from Deaths Harp with the Deaths Harp now has 7.2% Crit chance instead of only 5% when it is corrupted with addiotional Arrow it takes me to 49% Crit chance with EA without charges so around 20% more crit chance than withh corrupted
IGN: JackDaniels
"

Im using it this way now

put in the added Lightning damage for shocking when I crit.

Corrupted the Soul Strike quiver
to get the Additional Arrow from the quiver cause the 30% Crit from quiver is not so good as tha crit im Iplict from Deaths Harp with the Deaths Harp now has 7.2% Crit chance instead of only 5% when it is corrupted with addiotional Arrow it takes me to 49% Crit chance with EA without charges so around 20% more crit chance than withh corrupted

In death harp, I would use Frenzy - BM - GMP - Chain - CoH - Assasin's Mark. Frenzy helps raising EA damage and ias and using BM, Frenzy does not consume es so you can start recharging as soon as possible.

Death's Harp implicit has nothing to do with EA crit chance since it is local. Global crit chance is the only crit chance mod from gear that affect EA since EA has its own 6% crit chance (read in the gem). That said, the comfort of using 6L coH Death's Harp is worth it so keep up.

With only support of Added Lightning damage, your shock time will be quite small if not notiable at all in bosses. Replace it with BM would be a better idea so you can recharge faster.
i build this in Warbands League right now :D and its very funny and good i am currently level 43 and it makes good DMG and clearspeed is also good.

I Only hope the Tree dont get more changes :D
registered since September 8, 2012 played 892 Hours pays 0$ (need to change that)

Guild:
Sportfreunde Wraeclast (best Guild in PoE)
/global 4745 - deutscher Chat
how many DPS on +3bow?
do you find that the crit chance a bit too low to clear maps/bosses effective?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info