[2.0] Whispering Ice + CI + High int. Safe and very strong

why did u take 24 increased elemental weapon damage does it effect ?
He took that node because it is effectively a +20 int node, not because of the weapon ele damage. The +10 strength becomes int because it's within the radius of the jewel that converts strength to int.
Could you explain how you manage to run 3 auras, and still cast Ice Storm?
"
caitymarie wrote:
Could you explain how you manage to run 3 auras, and still cast Ice Storm?

hi, I have a very large mana pool due to the intelligence and the mana regen allows me to cast it. Clarity does not reserve a lot when my total pool is quite large
Why do you not take path of the savant? It's one of the best nodes for this build
I am running a whispering ice build. I would highly recommend using a cast when stunned--cold snap--ice nova---elemental prolif---inc aoe as a 5 link in ur chest. My gems aren't even lvl 18 yet and if I get stunned even once the whole screen freezes. I haven't died from any white or blue mob since I switched and I've done 82 maps with that. It's an under rated defense for this build.
i like the possibilities of the build .
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
Nice guide !
---
"
catalyzt9 wrote:
Why do you not take path of the savant? It's one of the best nodes for this build

Hi, I do take that node... I haven't updated the build since the patch but I believe I included it before as well. It is indeed a good node.

I have used my whispering ice for support so I haven't played the dps variant in a while. I'll look into updating the build as I believe you need to incorporate the increased duration nodes now. Further pushes scion as the best choice as well.
Would you do a full unique setup for standart league ?

My witch just got her skill tree reset and i got the staff today.

Before i was using a ball lightning build with tree dragon and pyre to frost all the screen.

Here is some gear i have

Spoiler

I need to get better item with ES for CI to work. Thinking of using 2 Perandus.
---
Last edited by Kelemn on Sep 8, 2015, 10:29:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info