Current supporter pack weapon glows lackluster?

Hey folks, Is it just me or does everyone else feel the current supporter pack weapon glows are very lackluster in comparison to other weapon glows.

I bought the lunaris pack and even the Ghostflame effect has a stronger visual.

I was hoping for a glow along the lines of my exalted pack weapon glow and at the very least one that applies to both my weapons when dual wielding like the video shows.

Anyone feel these need to be reworked with a more powerful glow? They are hardly noticeable on my wands so I stick with my exalted glow
Last edited by txd on Jul 27, 2015, 3:20:26 PM
They have a different particle effect/animation than past MTX. I think they are fine for what they are, as the detail on the particles is pretty cool.

If they add too much bloom ('glow'), it could obscure the difference between these and other weapon enhancements.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
"
Garr0t wrote:
They have a different particle effect/animation than past MTX. I think they are fine for what they are, as the detail on the particles is pretty cool.

If they add too much bloom ('glow'), it could obscure the difference between these and other weapon enhancements.

The particle effects are not even noticeable on smaller weapons such as wands, and the MTX dosnt apply to both weapons
Yes, we are used to shiny things. These new supporter effects are NOT shiny, more of an added tint.

Its pretty shit if you compare it to a ghost flame effect or something that glows much better but it ws dont so to match the whole pack.

Still crap ;) !
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
[Regal Effect]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Mmmmmmhhh
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I agree. The only one I would use is the highgate effect.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
txd wrote:
The particle effects are not even noticeable on smaller weapons such as wands, and the MTX dosnt apply to both weapons

Did they change that with 2.0?

My Axiom effect certainly showed on both weapons on my DW-Cycloner when applied to the mainhand o.o
Yeah, I find they glow a little dim. I'd like if the Awakening one was slightly brighter. The Highgate effect looks baller, though. I'm still going to stick to my Arctic effect, I think.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Pink is my thing. Wish we had more pink effects. (Standard plug I've typed 100 times, can't resist)

Could he have put the MTX on the wrong hand to have it effective on both or does it matter which hand the MTX is applied to?
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

i am a bit dissapointed too about the new supporterpack weapon mtx. they are far from a eyecatcher like arctic or ghostflame, even far away from old packs. i for myself use only the awakening effect, the others are not worth. maybe the auxiom effect is nice an some weapon base types.

GGG pls rework them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info