RT Freeze FB

Level 43 and the build is starting to really take off. Need to get mana leech or mana on hit or something to compensate with my mana reservation (75% from hatred and hoi :[ ) until I can wear alphas howl at least. The gear is crap but I'm trying to rush levels not farm.

Working my way to Acrobatics cluster now that I got RT then I'll fill in jewel slots with freeze chance and end-game take 2h nodes for more damage after I get my life up.

Theorycrafting my end-game defense....Wanna try to get a chill of corruption jewel since I'm shattering like crazy. Hope I can run vaal grace permanently. That with atziri step and acro cluster should cap me out on attack / spell dodge and if I stack enough evasion I might have a shot :D

Thoughts for stacking freeze:
I should have about 7-8 jewels, so let's say 7 with +3% chance to freeze (besides other useful mods hopefully)

*21% from jewels
*10% additional from tree
*10% from ice bite
*10% from doryani belt (during flask, will have to try to maintain 100% uptime)
*5% from rashkaldor amulet
*10% from dual Tasalidor sign / taming (LOL JK IM NOT RICH)
*10% from frostbite curse

So I should have about 76 ish flat chance to freeze and with Frostblades chaining and hitting things with inc %proj speed I should be able to freeze everything quickly. Couple this with the vaal jewel and I should have 100% vaal grace uptime.

For now only end-game kind of weapon I have is a voidhome which will do the trick. I don't need iir to farm and the exp is negligible when you have that damage output. I feel like the aps is more important than the flat damage but I'll have to experiment once I get to a higher level.

So yeah :]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info