[2.0, maybe?] Cheapman's Low Life Incinerator

Hello,

I'd like to try to revive my 1.3 Incinerator that was quite fun to play but with recent nerfs and buffs I am not sure if it's still as good.

Gear

5L Solaris and Springleaf made it a cheap-o Low Life with ludicrous amounts of ES regen.

With ~4,5k ES, ~600ES/s regen + ES Leech it was pretty fun and tanky(Shav's is ofc BiS giving another ~2k ES but let's be honest with each other - ain't nobody got time fo dat, or money).

My only concern is with the recent nerf to shotgun mechanics. Is incinerate viable in this build? I had something around 35k shotgun GMP DPS and just cannot tell if I can reach something similar to that.

So... that's my attempt with the 2.0 Tree:

I ran HoT, HoI, Discipline, Vitality, Clarity and Arctic Armour for my Auras.
AA was mostly there to handle all the reflect packs so I am also concerned about that with the current state of AA(which is terrible).
My offspell was Flameblast - Ele Prolif - Chance to Ignite - Spell Echo for all those enemies that applied some stacking debuffs on hit. Sadly, Spell Echo no longer works with Flameblast so I'll have to test if faster casting is enough.'

My 5L was Incinerate - Added Cold - Spell Echo - GMP - Life Leech

I had Enduring Cry - CwDT - Immortal Call for some passive defense but I f*cked my 3R1B helm, silly me thought he can get 4R on an Int helm, so I'm out of that for now.

So... yeah. I know this might not be the best setup but I really like the idea of Energy Shield and high regen rates and that's why I opted for Springleaf and all the regen from the tree.

I eagerly await all your tips&tricks and thank you in advance for all the help!
morbo wrote:
All this Q&A shows a clear "difficulty through obscurity" design, where it's not enough to read the in-game descriptions, but the player must know a plethora of counter-intuitive exceptions an under the hood quirks, that only a handful of developers truly understand -_-
Last edited by kornomanus on Jul 27, 2015, 1:07:55 PM
Halp? D:
morbo wrote:
All this Q&A shows a clear "difficulty through obscurity" design, where it's not enough to read the in-game descriptions, but the player must know a plethora of counter-intuitive exceptions an under the hood quirks, that only a handful of developers truly understand -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info