[2.0] [Tempest] Atziri Farmer - RF Iron Will Block Incin

"
Are you still running that neck with Catalyst

Yep

Whether it's worth is another question. Gaining 200-300 health, 50+ str, potentially cast/spell damage/stats etc instead might be more valuable since 22% is awfully low. All in all, both are decent options, strictly Apex speaking however, the only spell damage we take is the Flame blasts from Atziri, which we have covered with 87% fire res and a Ruby, so the neck is kind of rendered useless you fuck up, move into a bunch of stormcall's, maybe the 22% block could be the difference between life and death ;^)
Last edited by NEARRRR on Aug 23, 2015, 6:06:36 PM
Whats the point of hallowed life flasks. Why not the higher level ones?
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
"
"
hmm i guess i just need to lvl up and lvl gems up, its a very solid build , i find running life leech while in maps is alot better than not, since i have no fire leech . cant always rely on cwdt curse, how do you map without life leech?

loads of armour and having a cwdt lvl 1 allows it to proc almost always, the leech from WM is just so great.

Current character has over 20k armour with "okay" gear and AA. Physical damage does almost nothing in 76 maps, still in the low 80s, we'll see how higher maps do.

How are you running AA with everything else?
worth spend 1.5 ex on a 20/20q gem? or just keep leveling my gem (16/20q)
Also why not take the 5% life 5% mana node by the templer tree (4th one total)
"
worth spend 1.5 ex on a 20/20q gem? or just keep leveling my gem (16/20q)

No. A level 18 gem will allow you to do Apex, 19 makes everything trivial which you will get around level 84-85. All my vids xcept one were done with a lvl 19 gem, and you can see how that went.

The only reason you could buy it is if you want to stack up on 20/20's to get ready for Vaaling in order to get a 21.

"
Also why not take the 5% life 5% mana node by the templer tree (4th one total)

Can do

"
How are you running AA with everything else?

That's on my current character which I haven't revealed yet. It's a 110% mana reserved so you can figure out what I did I assume.

"
Whats the point of hallowed life flasks. Why not the higher level ones?

Big life
Last edited by NEARRRR on Aug 24, 2015, 11:05:28 AM
Can you tell me how you managed to get 162 intelligence?I don't see any intelligence except only in your 1 ring.
Hi. I'm trying to reconfigure my current RF build to this as it seems safer and overall better. Currently running a blood magic gem and I want to drop it and run mana. The biggest worry I have is that I won't be able to sustain incinerate with two -8 rings. How did you get your incinerate to cost 3 in a 6L? Mine is costing 8 with a -8 and -7 ring and the same reduced mana nodes. Thanks in advance!

edit: Got it down to 6 with a few nodes I missed plus two -8 rings. I am guessing the 3 versus 6 cost is level 19 to 20. Let me know if I'm missing something.
Last edited by quasicat on Aug 25, 2015, 3:01:44 AM
"
Hi. I'm trying to reconfigure my current RF build to this as it seems safer and overall better. Currently running a blood magic gem and I want to drop it and run mana. The biggest worry I have is that I won't be able to sustain incinerate with two -8 rings. How did you get your incinerate to cost 3 in a 6L? Mine is costing 8 with a -8 and -7 ring and the same reduced mana nodes. Thanks in advance!

edit: Got it down to 6 with a few nodes I missed plus two -8 rings. I am guessing the 3 versus 6 cost is level 19 to 20. Let me know if I'm missing something.

My mana cost on a 21 Incin, 6L is 3. Follow the nodes on the tree, pick up a 4-5% reduced mana jewel and 2x -8, that should suffice.
"
Can you tell me how you managed to get 162 intelligence?I don't see any intelligence except only in your 1 ring.

Ancestral Knowledge, Int from Stone, int from one ring.

Could craft 2 rings with dex+int quite easily, and drop Ancestral Knowledge, too lazy to do it though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info