[2.0] [Tempest] Atziri Farmer - RF Iron Will Block Incin

"
What items should i upgrade next? or what should i change if needed? Im playing on warbands, but i like the more tanky side, instead of getting damage i might not even need.

Also what stats should i get for jewels?

Nothing really much to upgrade other than finding/crafting a Elreon Ring with Dex+ Int on it so you can drop the Int node.

Wait till level 18-19 incinerate and your G2G.

Get jewels with 5-7% life and 10+ Spell damage, if you wanted to play as tanky as you mentioned. If you find some with Int+Dex on em that would be sick.

Why not help Alira in cruel for the 5% cast speed?

~Answered this by just playing the build. Diminishing returns. Sorry for the dumb question, yet was tempted by Alira xD.
🐢
Last edited by Koheleth on Aug 15, 2015, 7:41:56 AM
I must be dense because I can't get Righteous Fire to work (and I've never used it before). I have:
- 88% fire resistance and
- 12.9% life regenerated from skill nodes

But when I turn RF on, my health just starts dropping. It's probably something very silly that I'm missing but have no idea what.

Any ideas?
IGN: Slutty_Amazon
Last edited by NobleWhale on Aug 14, 2015, 3:57:48 PM
How come you dont consider grabbing 3 of the endurance charge passives which seem within 1-2 points away from the base build you posted? I could see up to 6 endurance easily maybe 7?
"
I must be dense because I can't get Righteous Fire to work (and I've never used it before). I have:

But when I turn RF on, my health just starts dropping. It's probably something very silly that I'm missing but have no idea what.

Any ideas?

How much Health do you have at the moment?
How much ES?
How much res in your H/O with everything on?

With 88% I assume you've got a level 18+PoF, Barbarism and a Rise.
"
How come you dont consider grabbing 3 of the endurance charge passives which seem within 1-2 points away from the base build you posted? I could see up to 6 endurance easily maybe 7?

As I said on the first page, the build is flexible in certain aspects. You can drop health get damage, or the other way around. You can get more armour instead of life etc. Getting the Endurance charges is optional, adds even more defences, however is it needed? No, if your strictly running Apex you can see in the vids that the Trio can be face tanked with this build without charges up. If your taking this build into high level maps then sure, take em.
"
"

Any ideas?

How much Health do you have at the moment?
How much ES?
How much res in your H/O with everything on?

With 88% I assume you've got a level 18+PoF, Barbarism and a Rise.

Figured it out. Long story short, basic math is not my forte.....
IGN: Slutty_Amazon
Thank you for a wonderful guide!
Big request - Please link your Jewels here. This will be useful for everyone, especially for beginners.
"
Thank you for a wonderful guide!
Big request - Please link your Jewels here. This will be useful for everyone, especially for beginners.

Mediocre jewels.

In a HC league always make sure you have % life rolls on em. My first run was done with 5 jewels that had pure damage, i.e 20%+ Fire Spell damage on each. Changed em out to the current ones and gained 500-600 HP.

% Damage % Damage % Life

or

% Damage %Life + Dex/Int / Attributes

Is what you go for in this build.

Also, once everything is 21 or 20 you will probably need your final % Reduced mana from somewhere, either a jewel like I have or finish up the Righteous Decree cluster and keep a jewel with fat health and damage, which is the smarter option :^) - This isn't until max level gems nd shit though.
Last edited by NEARRRR on Aug 15, 2015, 9:08:07 AM
"

Thank you very much!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info