getting around

hows this going to be handled? i see the running around in the vids but i mean between levels/acts(for want of a better word)
will there be some kind of waypoint?
if we finish,say the first part can we repeat it? will mobs respawn.
if we want to go back to an earlier part,to get something we've missed for a quest or to help freinds
if your in an instance and halfway through and a freind joins to party, will they have to run all the way to catch up?
proud member of clanDA
Last edited by Julia_GGG on Jul 25, 2013, 6:02:04 PM
great questions...
"
vorlon wrote:
hows this going to be handled? i see the running around in the vids but i mean between levels/acts(for want of a better word)
if we want to go back to an earlier part,to get something we've missed for a quest or to help freinds
if your in an instance and halfway through and a freind joins to party, will they have to run all the way to catch up?

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
tsoukalos wrote:
"
vorlon wrote:

LOL way to necro this ancient post.. your my hero fry
I am bored at work, its the last 5 minutes until all weekend!!! Sorry
Thread locked - unnecessary necro. Pretty sure all these questions have been answered in the last 3 years!
[i]No longer works at GGG[/i]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info