sooo... what to use as new spectres?

since revenants have been nerved to shit (from 100% damage to 42%~) what are most peolpe using now?
the alchemist dudes or something and with what setup? im not really interested in going back to the evangelists i dont really like them :l
"
iHaku wrote:
since revenants have been nerved to shit (from 100% damage to 42%~) what are most peolpe using now?
the alchemist dudes or something and with what setup? im not really interested in going back to the evangelists i dont really like them :l

Flame sentinels?Carrion queens?Singing sirens?All cool choices :)
Bye bye desync!
summoner is just dirt tier now :(
IGN: Masterxmind
"our intentions werent to nerv them as spectres"...and yet we dont want you to use them. no pre nerv spectres for you!

also since they didnt reduce their spectre sounds im guessing them know that noone is ever going to use them
Last edited by iHaku on Jul 23, 2015, 2:05:54 AM
If personal taste is enough to stop you from using evangelists, why not just...use what makes you happy? :P
"
innervation wrote:
If personal taste is enough to stop you from using evangelists, why not just...use what makes you happy? :P

because revenants do no damage now. and i really enjoyed using them >_>
Revs def do NOT do damage like I'm full blown BiS gear WITH super wrath AND Lightning penetration; Things couldn't even fucking kill a relic from elereon was so fucking sad.

You would do Lantern bros / alchemist with a knitted horror.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
iHaku wrote:

Flame sentinels?Carrion queens?Singing sirens?All cool choices :)

I meant this,literaly.Wasnt sarcasm,if anyone wonders.
Bye bye desync!
"
Revs def do NOT do damage like I'm full blown BiS gear WITH super wrath AND Lightning penetration; Things couldn't even fucking kill a relic from elereon was so fucking sad.

You would do Lantern bros / alchemist with a knitted horror.

i have srs for single target. they 1shotted every whitepack in 77 maps and now they can hardly kill packs in 74 maps so sad.

lantern bearers are cool but they fuck up most people's game performance if i use gmp ^^'

"Flame sentinels?Carrion queens?Singing sirens?All cool choices :)"

not even close to comparable imho.
None, you delete your character and reroll as SRS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info