[2.0][Tempest] Dual Fire Totem

!Disclaimer - Rough build in the works! Once all the kinks are worked out this will turn into a guide.
Dual Fire totem is an incredibly easy build to run with high survivability, solid dps, and insane flexibility.

I have tried looking around a lot for some information on dual flame totem build, but I seem to only find builds where it only focuses on DPS(crit builds) or magic find(with zero survivability). Both of those builds just don't seem to go well in Tempest/Hardcore where this build shines the most!

This was a roughly planned build, but it turned out rather well. There are a few tweaks that probably should be done to help with survivability and such, but the build is SO flexible you can do whatever you want with it. Putting this build out there to possibly get help fine tuning it/improving to make it the monster it can be.
Examples: Going into 'Mind over Matter' or heading down to 'Blood Magic'

I am gravitating towards IIR(Increased item rarity) and IIQ(increased item quantity) with high survivability and of course solid dps. Seems to be hard to balance the three.

Here is a general idea of what I have done and it seems to be working amazing.

Any ideas to help with the survivability or more dps would be awesome.

There are a few uniques that can make this build be INSANE. Links to them will be coming shortly.

My gear is nowhere near amazing but I am currently running around 4.5k health and around 15k-16k dps with 140%+ item rarity.
A four link can get this build up and running very smoothly with solid dps(damage per second).
Fire Totem + Faster Casting + Faster Projectiles + (Added Choas damage or added lightning damage both work well).
I also added a trap + Flame Surge for some extra damage on bosses. I Run the curse Flammability really makes monsters get torn apart. I've been running Anger & Artic Armor, but I have been playing with a variety of auras trying to get the right fit.
Last edited by Deadlymage on Jul 22, 2015, 5:47:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info