The Divination Card Location Archive v2.6 (269/433)

The Hunger
Belly of the Beast Level 2, Cruel

Spoiler

The Cataclysm
Strange Sinkhole, Merciless
Spoiler
IGN: Indigo
Be nice, I'm not very good at this.
Added all the new screenshots, as well as my own screenshots of The Summoner in Upper Prison Cruel and The Hermit in Southern Forest/Broken bridge Cruel!

We're getting some new divination cards soon, so keep your eyes peeled!
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
So... How should we screenshot cards which drop from specific bosses/boxes? With a dead body or opened strongbox visible? I just got the Hubris drop from a rare Jeweller's Strongbox in a map but, unfortunately, my active skill covered the box on screenshot.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
That's going to be a bit rough to track, isn't it.

For now, my suggestion is: take a screenshot of boss/strongbox-specific cards as normal, but making sure the boss or the strongbox is in the shot and give us context for what the card dropped from. I'll do some pondering as to how to track locations of cards that just drop from a strongbox type, or if we even need to track locations beyond "Drops from X strongbox, LDF=???".
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
Hubris dropped from Jeweller's Strongbox (in Underground Sea). Pretty sure it drops from that kind of strongbox, as it gives unique ring.

Spoiler
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Oct 16, 2015, 3:01:12 AM
No one would even bother, so here:

"The Inoculated" in Shore:
Spoiler

Eh
"The Gemcutter" now appears in Gemcutter's strongboxes:
Spoiler
Another quality ZAP! post.
Last edited by chimpanzee on Oct 16, 2015, 6:15:39 AM
The Cartographer, from a Carto's Strongbox (Half covered by item names in the screenshot) in Merciless Lunaris 2

Spoiler
The Aesthete drops obviously from Shavronne in The Harvest, same for the Brittle Emperor on Voll and for Doedre's Madness on Doedre, just did some runs on Shavronne and got one (merciless)
Screenshot:
Spoiler
Last edited by Oriuke on Oct 17, 2015, 2:56:21 PM
One of the missing Gamblers, found in Arachnid Nest
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info