The Divination Card Location Archive v2.6 (269/433)

Can confirm the Encroaching Darkness location. Got one in merc Vaal ruins as well. Also no SS.
Doedre's Madness, found in Normal Difficulty

Last edited by Valerys on Aug 4, 2015, 12:54:32 AM
The Wrath - Cavern of Wrath Merciless

Last edited by 2i0 on Aug 4, 2015, 5:19:18 AM
Doedre's Madness found in The Harvest Cruel

"
sfangwb wrote:
Can confirm the Encroaching Darkness location. Got one in merc Vaal ruins as well. Also no SS.

Can confirm the confirmation.

Spoiler

Also, where do you guys find the divination cards ? I feel like they behave like currency and love to hide in chests, pots... Is it the same for you ?

2nd one

Spoiler

pd: bad concept/implemented card, you can make 10chaos 10times faster farming any boss or maps....tested 150%Quantity with a lvl52 character for about 3hrs, even sharing the reward with other 2 fellas not gonna worth at all.
Probably long confirmed, but after a lot of vaal fragment runs I found a cataclysm after about 50 or so.

Spoiler
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
2i0 wrote:

2nd one

Spoiler

pd: bad concept/implemented card, you can make 10chaos 10times faster farming any boss or maps....tested 150%Quantity with a lvl52 character for about 3hrs, even sharing the reward with other 2 fellas not gonna worth at all.

quantity will not help you since card tend to drop from chests and such, which are not affected by quant. but yes, a lot of cards are just not worth farmin, not with those drop rates
"
Antistes wrote:

quantity will not help you since card tend to drop from chests and such, which are not affected by quant. but yes, a lot of cards are just not worth farmin, not with those drop rates

kinda true...cards are like currency but why barrels and chests have more chances than monsters??

"
2i0 wrote:
"
Antistes wrote:

kinda true...cards are like currency but why barrels and chests have more chances than monsters??

i dont know why, it's just like this, actually there were chest opening builds before for farming currency, they were surprisingly effective.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info