Pussy Up Boys

So I logged on diablo 3 after not having played it for a couple years. I was interested in trying out the pvp which was delayed so long I had stopped playing the game before it ever got started. I wasn't exactly surprised to see that Blizzard had completely given up on pvp for diablo 3.

When I found this game I was blown away at how you've improved on every aspect of D3 and quite frankly have made the necessary evolutions that I would have made myself. But it's time to pussy up guys.

POE is already outranking other mmo's for its pvp and there isn't even low level pvp. I'm sure that there are reasons you have not created 10v10 battlegrounds but I can't imagine what they are.

Pussy up guys, I'm not demanding that pvp only chars are viable or pvp currency a proper arena system none of that shit which you probably will create eventually... Just pussy up guys and unless you have something to hide, make a proper 10v10 bground... the time is right pussy up

...pussy up boys
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2016, 1:36:59 PM
Ho man, you have no idea what you are getting yourself in...
Nahh I got a pretty good idea. This community is getting carried away with pvp events and 'race's and a bunch of neat shit but what they need to do is get back to the basics and keep in mind that the majority of poe gamers are not hardcore players and most poe players probably will never hit 90.

So why not pussy up?

Low level bgrounds should have be introduced as soon as possible in my opinion. I played rift when it first came out and the ability to level a character in pvp was awesome. I only play hardcore mode I have no interest in your race leagues, cutthroat sounds fun but in the end nothing substitutes the ease of a reliable bground queue system.

What I find most interesting about this game for a hardcore player is how some builds are much better for pvp than they are pve... yet you can't easily respec your hero at lvl 90 to own pvp you gotta level up the whole way as pvp build which is an added element for endgame pvp.

All I'm sayin is consider pussying up now rather than later.
Either you don't know what you're talking about or you're trolling. I guess I'll go with the former.

Also the man is thinking he is playing a mmo :p
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 24, 2015, 6:48:31 PM
We all w8ing u on sarn bro with ur main 36lvl !!! char. And i think we need this fresh blood in our old HLD :) And 10 vs 10 is a bit low format for POE , ask about Alterak BG bro .
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
"Pussy up"

?
bump
So..... I don't know what's funnier, the use of "pussy-up" in repetition, this dude recommending 10v10's, or that Sith has came back and has 35 challenges in Essence league.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:40:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info