[2.0] "Circe" Lowlife BM CoC EE dual curse wander and official successor to shatterchuck. W/ Video!

"
It does not get overwritten since we have dual curse. If using dual curse coh against an enemy, warlords will only overwrite one.

Yeah but that's my point. We have 2 curses, you apply those 2 with curse on hit (ele weakness and frostbite) then when YOU crit assassin's mark is applied already overwriting one curse. Then if warlord is applied, it overwrites another curse as well. I'm just asking if it's not a bit redundant? Thanks for answers.
May the odds be ever in your favor.
IGN: Sajkor

"
Sajkor wrote:
"
It does not get overwritten since we have dual curse. If using dual curse coh against an enemy, warlords will only overwrite one.

Yeah but that's my point. We have 2 curses, you apply those 2 with curse on hit (ele weakness and frostbite) then when YOU crit assassin's mark is applied already overwriting one curse. Then if warlord is applied, it overwrites another curse as well. I'm just asking if it's not a bit redundant? Thanks for answers.

You don't use assassin's mark in situations where dual curse is needed aka bosses.
sorry if this has been asked before but is this uber viable?
if so, with/without acuity?
"
rieku wrote:
sorry if this has been asked before but is this uber viable?
if so, with/without acuity?

Uber viable with acuities.
Few more questions if you don't mind:

1. What's your level of CWDT/Warlord/Immortal call (If it's the same as in your gear section shows, just say so. Asking this because level 16 doesn't proc that often I think)
2. In the video you use vaal haste and different flasks. Could you elaborate a bit more on that?
3. Also I feel like I need a granite flask, physical dmg just hurts me too much. Which one would you swap for granite?

Thanks.

P.S. Am I the only one who's getting annoyed by barrage missing so damn often?

My attempt to build a cheap version.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1398492
Also, I don't have money for additional Shavronne for swaps and I honestly cba to swap gems every 5 seconds (clearing aoe with barrage shooting 4 projectiles that usually miss is annoying as hell), so I came up with other solution. I rolled 3 green sockets on shav and use barrage + GMP. It's now 8 projectiles so hell lot easier to crit with it, your spells cover large area due to GMP and you don't have to make swaps for single target. The only downside is you now have 2 spells for single target instead of 3 but shoot more projectiles. I just prefer this setup because I don't have to swap anymore but if I had 2 shavs, I would definitely use both.

Last edited by Sajkor on Aug 18, 2015, 3:36:08 PM
"
"
gGrimace wrote:
I put together a thread for a cheaper version of this build if anyone is interested

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1395110

Looks good grim! I'll add your guide into main post soon.

Thanks man!

"P.S. Am I the only one who's getting annoyed by barrage missing so damn often?"

You need to get more accuracy / crit chance if that is the case. Try running ice golem or getting better jewelry.
"
gGrimace wrote:
You need to get more accuracy / crit chance if that is the case. Try running ice golem or getting better jewelry.

I have legacy ammy with 70% crit multiplier, crit is not the problem. I have 300+ accuracy on helmet and I dont think its gonna change anything if I get 1 ring with accuracy. Problem with barrage is its very inconsistent without GMP (for aoe clearing). If u tried kinetic blast at least once u will never want to go back to basic barrage for aoe as well. That's why I added GMP (see my previous post) and im happy with the results so far.

Hi guys,

I tested the upper limit of attack speed with CoC barrage (no GMP) and it seems that the limit for aps is actually 2.69 aps, not 2.3 as previously thought.

I tested this by using [Barrage - CoC - Summon Raging Spirit - SRS - SRS] and swapping out wands. I had 2 wands that I could switch between that gave me 2.69 and 2.7 aps respectively. Standing in melee range of stationary monsters, with 2.69aps, I was able to occasionally summon 4 raging spirits in one volley. However, with 2.7aps, no matter how many tries (upwards of 100) I could only summon a maximum of 3 raging spirits.

IGN: TheGrillfriend
Last edited by Professor_Tyrael on Aug 18, 2015, 8:40:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info