[2.0] "Circe" Lowlife BM CoC EE dual curse wander and official successor to shatterchuck. W/ Video!

wtf?
edit.
Last edited by VKpD on Jul 30, 2015, 9:44:50 PM
Yes, it's bugged.
"
TimeDilation wrote:
Yes, it's bugged.

"Fixed a bug where Eldritch Battery prevented the life degeneration of Righteous Fire."

The fun didn't last long, but long enough to let me enjoy it. What a sweet pile of dmg boost that was, really made a difference for leech and everything.
Last edited by boondoxsaints on Jul 31, 2015, 4:37:29 AM
What are the stats priority gear wise?

ASPD, cast speed, projectile speed, spell damage, crit chance, crit multiplier, crit chance for spells? (That is the stats i think boost our dps, they are not in order)

Could you put them in order for me it would help! If i have forgotten some please do tell me.

Thanks guys!

EDIT: BTW, is +3 energy shield on enemy hit worth it? 3% aspd or +3 ES per hit (jewels ive got)
Last edited by marcyves1 on Jul 31, 2015, 11:50:02 AM
"
marcyves1 wrote:

ASPD, cast speed, projectile speed, spell damage, crit chance, crit multiplier, crit chance for spells? (That is the stats i think boost our dps, they are not in order)

Could you put them in order for me it would help! If i have forgotten some please do tell me.

Thanks guys!

Crit chance, Energy Shield, ACC, spell dmg, crit multi, spell crit, aspd. These are the priorities in a pretty decent order, obviously not set in stone though.

Crit chance is king on wand and jewelry for obvious reasons. Energy shield is your best friend, so keep that second. Accuracy is greatly underlooked, but you can't crit what ya can't hit =p. Then comes the damage mods, then last attack speed since we only need 2.3 aps or so for optimal dps.

Again this is just a crude list, but hopefully helps you in shopping!

Thank you for your complete answer!!!

BTW, is +3 energy shield on enemy hit worth it? 3% aspd or +3 ES per hit (jewels ive got)

I'm asking myself that question, since we hit so many targets :P
"
marcyves1 wrote:
Thank you for your complete answer!!!

BTW, is +3 energy shield on enemy hit worth it? 3% aspd or +3 ES per hit (jewels ive got)

I'm asking myself that question, since we hit so many targets :P

In the grand scheme of things, the +3 es per hit isn't that great on jewels. You'd want to go for things like ASPD (any of the options, wands, global, while hold shield etc etc). Crit multi for spells, crit chance, anything crit related, and %ES if you're doing the lowlife version.

Again try to get around 2.3 aps then stop, or else you're gimping yourself due to the oh so lovely way GGG nerfed cast on crit. Cough. =D
Hello everyone, ehLee here!

Everything is going well and the build is working quite nicely -- finally got some gear upgrades and got my hands on some Malis -- currently level 82 and only a few points away from EE!

Current Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAecHHg18DdEOPA5IEQ8RUBGWFHEWQBcvGyUdFB1PHaogbiSwJbwqCyo4LR81uTboOlJGcUlRS65Ms1AwUXRZ81yKXfJfal-wY0NknWaebRlvnnBScNVyD3Kpe9d-WX_GgKSDCYV9hmCHKYnTjumPRo_6kyeVIJUum6GbtZ_LoS-io6aZpyunMKyYrKq0DL6KwfPDOspKytPQ0Nlb20_bXt-K37Dfv-DD4YjpAuoY6rrr9fDV8h3z6vcy99f46_rS_kk=

Current Gear

Still need to upgrade the shield and the wand, working on crafting an ilvl84+ Imbued, but haven't gotten many alts yet. Once I take EE and level up gems/vaal them I will attempt Atziri and practice to later get into Ubers. Will try to get a Shavs ring at some point too.

But for everyone that's trying out the build, I can confirm that it works very well! Good build prfct1on!
"
"
marcyves1 wrote:

Thanks guys!

Crit chance, Energy Shield, ACC, spell dmg, crit multi, spell crit, aspd. These are the priorities in a pretty decent order, obviously not set in stone though.

Crit chance is king on wand and jewelry for obvious reasons. Energy shield is your best friend, so keep that second. Accuracy is greatly underlooked, but you can't crit what ya can't hit =p. Then comes the damage mods, then last attack speed since we only need 2.3 aps or so for optimal dps.

Again this is just a crude list, but hopefully helps you in shopping!

I agree 100% on your values and what you can't hit you can't crit and even going from 85ish to 89 - 90 chance to hit is a huge difference "Huge"

If you have any test trials on gearing for non swapping that works ok with solo and for groups let me know. I have been testing some stuff yet nothing seems to do good without a gem switch for solo bosses and some stupid modded rares, etc. COC>AM>Barrage>Arc>Firestorm>Ice Nova does seem to work pretty well yet I have not tested it on the new buffed Piety in Shrine map which sorta is my evaluation of builds. I do not want to die yet before lvling xD. Not that I am entirely against having to switch armor, etc. "I am not" yet it just gets annoying after a while so I fall back on my TS/Puncture trap build for less swapping yet don't get me wrong I like where the build is going, etc.

:P
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Jul 31, 2015, 5:49:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info