Emberwake, Event 101: Malachai Kill

Pretty solid run, could have gone better if I didn't just... left because I had to go buy groceries before everything closed, lol.

Random drop in Kaom's area, was way too deep into my build to be able to use it, also used all my alts/transmutes trying to finally get a staunching flask. Damn that flask.

This was a fun race... Definitely working on my time though. Haven't attempted a race this long!

I died @ Daresso at 5 hours.

https://youtu.be/4VtlpsBn508

I had to keep moving forward to get into the top 100, as I probably had less than an hour to kill Malachai. 50 people or so had killed him successfully by then.

Evoke & Bijou - Bittersweet (Venemy Remix) started playing during the fight. It was super creepy how the music fit perfectly into the action of the fight. But that won't matter cause I guess Twitch just muted the audio on their end lol. Sorry about the FPS drops.

I killed Kaom prior to him with no real problems.. With 305 armor and 1.2k life. I forgot to equip my cold-res rings too LOL. Not the best event for RNG, at all. I did get Lioneye's Paws from literally 1 pack before attempting Daresso. But I think they were a curse because of the movement speed debuff when you're at low life, lol. A total of 3 alchs dropped and 2 chaos. But it was fun and that's what matters. Thanks GGG for events like this! It reminds me of beta - we need more!

You can see the whole vod here:
http://www.twitch.tv/calipark_xd/v/11086336
Last edited by PDritty on Aug 15, 2015, 10:07:52 PM
"
daemmon wrote:

Pretty solid run, could have gone better if I didn't just... left because I had to go buy groceries before everything closed, lol.

Random drop in Kaom's area, was way too deep into my build to be able to use it, also used all my alts/transmutes trying to finally get a staunching flask. Damn that flask.

The 1k flasks from vendor outheal the bleeding guys. There is a 2 second animation before Piety starts using her beam, make sure you kill the eyes because they can overwhelm on top of stunning you when you're running from Piety her beam.

It's a pretty unfair fight though if you can't just drop a flame totem on those eye spawns.
Dang!!! First time doing Act 4. Got all the way to Piety, the Abomination, and didn't know her attack, and couldn't log out quick enough. Dang!!! Rip!!! 6+ hours to waste. Really wanted to make this run, and killed 1 boss before the end. SO frustrating!!!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Only 2 ranger completed? Dang! I should choose ranger! ;D
I Believe I Can Fly ~~~~
Computer crashed hard during the Malachai fight and I came back to being in standard league. ~_~
I wish i could play it, oi hope for more malachai races in future
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
dda550 wrote:
Only 2 ranger completed? Dang! I should choose ranger! ;D

My ranger's (lvl34) died just before Dareso :( I haven't sleep to 4am... I don't know if I'll ever do any Malachai race again...
Last edited by Thoian on Aug 18, 2015, 10:44:20 AM
IGN ................... MikeManning
Alt Art Stuff ....... view-thread/1401085
Shop ................. view-thread/536289
Boost-Service .... view-thread/543033
Gilde ................. view-thread/817890

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info