Max Item Rolls

Can any one tell me if there is a site with max item stat rolls?

Cheers

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
exactly this, and remember blue (magic) can have 1 prefix / 1 suffix max.
yellow (rare) can have 3 prefix / 3 suffix. Very good to remember before you go in there and try your exalted orb! :-)
Thanks Asgard and Harmster for fast replys.

Sorry but, I don't really under those links at all =/ What are the names corresponding to ?

Suffix is the stat above the line that can't be removed, only re-rolled with a Blessed (i think).

I'm trying to find the max +% resist to all for shields, but I would like to be able to read the said links, for future reference.

"
Bipolartuna wrote:
Sorry but, I don't really under those links at all =/ What are the names corresponding to ?

Suffix is the stat above the line that can't be removed, only re-rolled with a Blessed (i think).

I'm trying to find the max +% resist to all for shields, but I would like to be able to read the said links, for future reference.

the +38 Life is an Inherent mod, it is rerolled with Blessed Orbs

The +89 HP is a prefix
The +10% Cold Resist is a suffix
(The other two (strength and life regen) I don't know off the top of my head)
This belt has four mods, and hence could have two more, be they two prefixes, suffixes, or one of each.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
Bipolartuna wrote:

The names correspond to the mod rolls; take my belt from the previous post. It has a perfect "Athlete's" HP roll - 89

Perhaps this is a more easily-understood example:

Scholar's is the prefix name - it gives spell damage %
of Embers is the suffix name - it gives fire damage %
Last edited by RulerofAsgard on Feb 12, 2013, 12:37:13 AM
As a practical example, take a Seething Small Life Flask of Warding

Seething is a Prefix - on a magic item it excludes rolling any other prefixes

of Warding is a Suffix - same deal

Inherent mods are the ones you can see before you identify an item. These have value ranges that are dependent on the base item, not the item level.

EDIT: RulerofAsgard beat me to the easy example.
If I have two fish, and you have three fish, how many fish do we have?
None. These are MY fish.
Last edited by Hellpyre on Feb 12, 2013, 12:39:34 AM
SO the names are for the different possible mods it can roll, I follow now. Also found the crafting guide and got some info from there.

Cheers :)

Edit : So this shield I found, would have a triple perfect "of the prism" roll? Or is this the inherent mod, as it's above that line on the mods.

Last edited by Bipolartuna on Feb 12, 2013, 1:19:25 AM
"
Bipolartuna wrote:
SO the names are for the different possible mods it can roll, I follow now. Also found the crafting guide and got some info from there.

Cheers :)

Edit : So this shield I found, would have a triple perfect "of the prism" roll? Or is this the inherent mod, as it's above that line on the mods.

That is the inherent mod, because it is above the line. Also, you can only roll a given suffix or affix once on any given item.
If I have two fish, and you have three fish, how many fish do we have?
None. These are MY fish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info