Static Strike 2.0 someone?

Is there are 2.0 version of Static Strike Templar, or is it passed out date with the expansion?

Thanks!
Yeah, i've been trying to build one as well and would like some guidelines... i've seen that static strike mosher but it isn't updated yet :/
I'm running static strike and would like some help with the build as well.
Been running this tree, like it a lot and clear speed is insane. 86k sheet dps with auras & 4 frenzy charges. Had to drop a few damage nodes in favor of mana since 2.0 but it still holds up nicely.

Static strike links:
6l - SS-Multistrike-WED-Phys to light-Melee phys-lightning pen
5l - drop lightning pen
4l - drop phys to light

Note: I wouldn't use Phys to Light until you get Doryani pieces, prioritize some phys life leech until then as well. Double Doryani's should be your first currency purchase goal, followed by Belly of the Beast. (Might have to switch that order around in Warbands until Atziri gets killed more)

Defensive leap slam links:
4l - Leap slam-Endurance charge on melee stun-fortify-faster attacks

Buffs: Summon Chaos Golem, Hatred, Herald of Ash, curse on hit Herald of Thunder with Warlords Mark (add conductivity if you can get double curses)

Gear priority: max resists > life > attack speed = flat phys damage.
How many auras are you running? I would like to run 3, but not sure what the trick is.

Here is the gems I'm currently running.

Last edited by rageloyce on Jul 19, 2015, 3:49:44 PM
I use 3 auras - 2 heralds and hatred.

After 2.0 I picked up Righteous Decree in Templar starting area for 27% increased mana and 9% reduced mana costs as well, Mana Flows down in duelist area for 24% increased mana, +10 max mana, and mana regen, and Sovereignty in the Templar area for the reduced mana reservation. Without these nodes I would not be able to run triple aura. Herald of Thunder Warlord's mark curse on hit combo helps with regaining mana (and health) as well.

EDIT: Your gloves aren't linked to anything, you have all supports and no skill. I assume you wanted to put Herald of Thunder in there? Also multistrike should give more dps than added fire dmg.
Last edited by Sajuhan on Jul 19, 2015, 6:56:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info