Race rewards are GARBAGE

You mean DittoWookie returns?
I'm hopeful that the day1 ban will scare cheaters away and that ggg will issue some banwave throughout the season but I'm naive and credulous
Race rewards have never been a concern of mine, even though I'm probably going to die to hailrake/fidelitas for 90% of my participation

also races should have a lottery for emberwake boxes
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3dst1g/how_about_an_emberbox_lottery_during_emberwake/
Last edited by Pam on Jul 18, 2015, 10:55:47 PM
To be honest there seem to have some sort of effect on the weapon.

But yea only 2 3d-art suck and it seem to me GGG decided to make all casuals and experienced players run away from racing at the same time.

Those who take care of races and PVP at GGG office should really look into it better because both are very badly done since 2 seasons in matter of balance and design.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jul 20, 2015, 6:13:33 AM
There are rewards?
Holy shit these rewards are so bad.

Look at season 8. Look at this shit. WOW.

Guess all the GGG workers are making MTX now
"
posterier wrote:
Holy shit these rewards are so bad.

Look at season 8. Look at this shit. WOW.

Guess all the GGG workers are making MTX now

They are slowly but surely removing all 3d items from race rewards to have more manpower on mtx department (90% of ggg already work there)

tfw vanilla art looks better than the alt art.

Remember back when we got rewards like these?

What the heck does GGG think keeps casuals racing?
The race Edge of Madness' 3D model is ACTUALLY pretty cool. It gives me some hope for the Rathpith as well.
I can dig the 3d art for edge of madness if it was on a different sword like doomsower perhaps. The current alt art just dosnt seem fitting.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
yeah, when i first saw the art i could have sworn it was rigvalds.

But the main issue i have the race edge of maddness is that all the interesting aspects of the item are in the texture and not the model.

once you put any mtx on it , the texture will be completely covered up and what we are left with is basically just a claymore.

I too wish to express my extreme distaste for the current direction ggg is taking with race rewards.

i miss the old system with more reward tiers , more 3d items.... for most people getting more than 360 points is physically impossible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info