[2.2] I Cast Magic Missile! - Cantrip's guide to Ethereal Knives / Bladefall. 7K Life, 100K+ DPS!

Hey, I've been following the build and am having some trouble with the auras. Is sustaining three auras really viable, or should I just turn off one until I get later in the game (mid-cruel right now)?
"
KoldPT wrote:
Hey, I've been following the build and am having some trouble with the auras. Is sustaining three auras really viable, or should I just turn off one until I get later in the game (mid-cruel right now)?

It comes with levels.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
If I'm going for trickster in HC for ek and can only 4L it at the moment should I slot poison for the trickster regen proc? Atm have EK+added fire+controlled destruction+spell echo so not sure which one to replace (added fire?) Thanks!
"
Euni wrote:
If I'm going for trickster in HC for ek and can only 4L it at the moment should I slot poison for the trickster regen proc? Atm have EK+added fire+controlled destruction+spell echo so not sure which one to replace (added fire?) Thanks!

Yup, Added Fire.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Ive been following youre guide and i must say its amazing. Thanks.
But i think the bladefall tree is broken?
Can you please fix it :)?
Last edited by Kaaskroket on Mar 11, 2016, 11:46:37 AM
Hello, first of all thanks for the guide. I've been leveling a few levels and then noticed you have different trees for bladefall/ek, at least in the 2.1 iteration of your build. Do you reccomend following the 2.2 tree that you have for both ek and bladefall or should I choose if I want to play one of them and follow only one tree? If so, which one? How do you reccomend I should follow the tree? Also, you said the gloves in your gear part of the guide are useless for bladefall, which ones can I expect to get?
Thank you very much in advance.
"
Poimu_3 wrote:
Hello, first of all thanks for the guide. I've been leveling a few levels and then noticed you have different trees for bladefall/ek, at least in the 2.1 iteration of your build. Do you reccomend following the 2.2 tree that you have for both ek and bladefall or should I choose if I want to play one of them and follow only one tree? If so, which one? How do you reccomend I should follow the tree? Also, you said the gloves in your gear part of the guide are useless for bladefall, which ones can I expect to get?
Thank you very much in advance.

Rare gloves with life and res, probably. Null and Void is also an option, etc.
I recommend EK for safety, Bladefall for faster leveling, and for end-game whichever you prefer (I like the EK playstyle better).

Just saying, it's quite possible to make this an Armor build with Lioneye's Vision. Level 15 Pierce is a decent DPS boost.

Obviously remove Acrobatics for that version. Probably Raider instead of Trickster then.

Last edited by CantripN on Mar 14, 2016, 5:02:48 AM
"
CantripN wrote:
Just saying, it's quite possible to make this an Armor build with Lioneye's Vision. Level 15 Pierce is a decent DPS boost.

Obviously remove Acrobatics for that version. Probably Raider instead of Trickster then.

I say get a Lioneye's wth +1 gems, and problem solved :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by ptica on Apr 21, 2016, 9:11:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info