[2.2] I Cast Magic Missile! - Cantrip's guide to Ethereal Knives / Bladefall. 7K Life, 100K+ DPS!

Considering I use Poison, should I prefer jewels with Projectile Damage over other mods (as the Poison benefits twice from such nodes)?

ING: UnstructuredNoise, StructuredNoise, ThreeSixFive
"
Impala_67 wrote:
Considering I use Poison, should I prefer jewels with Projectile Damage over other mods (as the Poison benefits twice from such nodes)?

Quite so. I mean to write an explanation on how to scale poison, this being most of it :D

--

DPS is about 172k now. Q bonus on Poison is the most OP Q bonus in this game.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Jan 29, 2016, 1:01:25 PM
Hello again. Need your advice. Git this thing dropped today.
. Playing HC. Does it worth it to take off my eva chest and replace it wiith Kaoms?
"
Impala_67 wrote:
. Playing HC. Does it worth it to take off my eva chest and replace it wiith Kaoms?

No. Sell it and get a Tabula +1, a real 6L Rare, or a 6L Hyrri.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Last edited by CantripN on Jan 30, 2016, 5:35:06 PM
Hi, I'm starting to feel like my character is plateauing a bit and I'm not sure what to do to make it effective at running t11+ maps. I can run t10/11 fine solo but my dps starts feeling a bit weak with a group(52k no charges, 73kish with 5 frenzy), and I'm sitting at almost exactly 5k hp. My gear is as follows:

I have about 11ex in currency with another couple ex in items that I'm trying to sell. Any suggestions?
Replace Empower with Poison, use The Consuming Dark, get a better belt with a Rustic Sash base, get better Jewels, get a spell shield with Cast Speed, EK 21.

For life, well, you just need more LIFE on Gear :)

If you prefer to avoid using Poison for some reason, then get Empower 3/4 instead. EK base level matters more than anything. With Empower 4 and EK 21, and all the rest, should be able to hit around 150k with Charges fully maxed.

Just from gear, you can pass 6k life easily, maybe 6.5, and not that hard to do. The shield doesn't even HAVE life...

Last edited by CantripN on Jan 31, 2016, 12:22:57 PM
Yeah I only realized the shield sucks as I was posting that. First time ever using a shield in a build so I guess I was just ignoring it. Thanks for the advice, I'll work on it! :D
"
amoRaa wrote:
Hi, I'm starting to feel like my character is plateauing a bit and I'm not sure what to do to make it effective at running t11+ maps. I can run t10/11 fine solo but my dps starts feeling a bit weak with a group(52k no charges, 73kish with 5 frenzy), and I'm sitting at almost exactly 5k hp. My gear is as follows:

I have about 11ex in currency with another couple ex in items that I'm trying to sell. Any suggestions?

Just for your reference, you might want to aim something like my gear (easy, they are not expensive!!!)

@Cantrip: you are a fucking liar, 7k life + 100k dps is impossible, now all I can do is 6k9 life + 95k hideout dps :D only if I can have empower 4 in my dream...
Prophecy: Vietpoe_yamchi
"
CantripN wrote:
"
Impala_67 wrote:

No. Sell it and get a Tabula +1, a real 6L Rare, or a 6L Hyrri.

You really think it would be better? 7k hp tho. And I need 5 more exalts for the Hyrri, I haven't got them yet as I play not really much and do not trade
Last edited by Impala_67 on Jan 31, 2016, 7:03:20 PM
Links over all. If a Tabula is endgame viable, a Kaom's isn't (unless you have another 6L).

Last edited by CantripN on Feb 1, 2016, 2:59:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info