[2.2] I Cast Magic Missile! - Cantrip's guide to Ethereal Knives / Bladefall. 7K Life, 100K+ DPS!

"
UhYuuki wrote:
for the bladefall build, r the bandits the same as the EK ones?

Yup.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
U use in your guide flame totem but i tested different setup.
Its nice support totem. It's reduce monster speed and give some synegries with atziris flask. Very usefull for bosses.
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Last edited by sielma on Dec 15, 2015, 4:35:37 AM
I have really big problems with survivability, 3,7k hp+, max res + some to chaos + Acrobatics.
I'm level ~67 and act 4 Dried Lake is big challenge (this something with bows) + chaos damage is hard to surv. Do you have any advices?
I'm playing on previously league and I didint have problems on this stage (block + armour build with zero life leech)
"
_REC_ wrote:
I have really big problems with survivability, 3,7k hp+, max res + some to chaos + Acrobatics.
I'm level ~67 and act 4 Dried Lake is big challenge (this something with bows) + chaos damage is hard to surv. Do you have any advices?
I'm playing on previously league and I didint have problems on this stage (block + armour build with zero life leech)

Simply put, not enough Life. You're better off holding off on Acro until you have a good Life pool, usually.

I'd say for Dried Lake, 4K is the bare minimum for safe farming. And using Whirling Blades ALL THE TIME.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Last edited by CantripN on Dec 15, 2015, 6:50:56 PM
Next question about Flasks, I will not have Taste of Haste soon for sure so what flasks do you recommended for now? Still use 2x divine with insta apply?
I have a question.
Are you using Controlled Destruction or Faster Projectile with EK?
Which one is better?
"
CantripN wrote:
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
One other thing I wonder--how do you apply the frenzy? Just walk up and melee the monster with your dagger if you're using whirling blades?

If for some reason I don't have it from Blood Rage / Blood Dance, yes.

So vs. bosses? You're not just killing things left and right? Just walk up and melee Brutus/Merveil/Spider/Bandits/Vaal/Piety/Dominus/Malachai?
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
One other thing I wonder--how do you apply the frenzy? Just walk up and melee the monster with your dagger if you're using whirling blades?

If for some reason I don't have it from Blood Rage / Blood Dance, yes.

So vs. bosses? You're not just killing things left and right? Just walk up and melee Brutus/Merveil/Spider/Bandits/Vaal/Piety/Dominus/Malachai?

They tend to have minions. Some of those it's suicide to melee.

"
_REC_ wrote:
Next question about Flasks, I will not have Taste of Haste soon for sure so what flasks do you recommended for now? Still use 2x divine with insta apply?

Yep, that's what I use and it works perfectly. Instant Divine with heat, instant divine with staunching, 2x quicksilvers with movespeed (but I'm going to craft one with curse immune as soon as I get the alts) and jade of reflexes. Staunching is super important since Puncture sucks as evasion (get hit for a million > bleed does a million damage).
Has any of you guys noticed this bug? with bladefall

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1515760

Its very problematic
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Dec 16, 2015, 3:18:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info