[2.0] Alkaizer Sweep Build, SCREAMER MAP and HC Viable

Alkaizer Sweep Build Talent Tree

Only get the jewel nodes if you have good jewels to use in them

BANDITS: Oak - Kraityn - Oak

Sweep 5l: Sweep - Multistrike - Melee Physical Damage - Fortify - Faster Attacks

Heavy Strike (for single target) 5l: Heavy Strike - Added Fire Damge - Melee Physical Damage - Multistrike - Faster Attacks

4l: Immortal Call - Cast When Damage Taken - Enfeeble - Increased Duration

Leap Slam 3l: Blood Magic - Leap Slam - Faster Attacks

He is also running Hatred, Arctic Armour and Summon Flame Golem. He used to use Herald of ash, but went with Arctic Amour instead.

For mana regen he is using % of physical attack damage leeched as mana.
He mastercrafted 0.36% on his gloves and have 0.29% on his neck giving him a total of 0.65% of physical attack damage leeched as mana

The jewel stats Alkaizer is using are: Increased Attack Speed, Increased Melee Damage, Increased Physical Damage, Increased Area Damage, and Increased Damage With 2handed Melee Weapons.

Watch Alkaizers livestream here
Last edited by Mordrog on Jul 17, 2015, 10:08:32 AM
Thanks for this. Was tuning in and wondering what his tree looked like but could never get more than a glance here and there. Looks quite similar to a cyclone build tree posted here. I was using the same til I figured out what Alkaizer was up to lol.

Thought I'd toss in what gems he's using for the newer folks:
Sweep-Melee phys dmg-Fortify-Multistrike-Added fire dmg
Heavy Strike-Faster Attacks-Added Fire dmg- Melee phys dmg

He was using herald of ash but not sure what/why he dropped it. Stills runs hatred though.
Last edited by wutisthisIdonteven on Jul 15, 2015, 6:10:50 PM
what weapon is he using? is marohi unique mace good for this build? And why mace, i asume its got bigger aoe?
Im guessing marohi unique would not be optimal for this build, since Alkaizer seem to be running Attack Speed.
What would his other gem setups be? I saw he has some kind of minion with him, and must have a CWDT setup and the jump setup. I'm also curious as to what kind of gear I would shoot for, and what keystones you guys would consider going for first.

Sorry for the nub questions, but I haven't played in ages and want to catch up to some friends playing HC. I love the game, but unfortunately still don't know much about quite a few things and don't really have the time to test.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Last edited by FredSavage on Jul 16, 2015, 4:31:41 AM
thanks for the intel...

I need to try this out. It's been a while since I've played this game.
for what I've seen the build looks solid and suits the current Meta, although I don't
now much about the current meta, but whatever.
I see now
Last edited by ratowar on Jul 16, 2015, 1:58:11 PM
"
Thanks for this. Was tuning in and wondering what his tree looked like but could never get more than a glance here and there.

You know that you can just go to https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AlkaizerX/characters right?
Last edited by eleMENTAL2013 on Jul 16, 2015, 8:01:09 PM
"
eleMENTAL2013 wrote:
"
Thanks for this. Was tuning in and wondering what his tree looked like but could never get more than a glance here and there.

You know that you can just go to https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AlkaizerX/characters right?

Nice thanks! (I had no idea myself)
Thanks for posting this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info