[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

so im lvl 66 running the mf / Build and its absolutely shit ! followed the tree step by step and my dps is bullshit
Last edited by Djripsaw on Apr 5, 2016, 11:39:35 AM
I'm really confused on how to mf this. Can you help me with optimal MF items?
"
Djripsaw wrote:
so im lvl 66 running the mf / Build and its absolutely shit ! followed the tree step by step and my dps is bullshit

Would you mind linking your gear?
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
I'm really confused on how to mf this. Can you help me with optimal MF items?

The best items would be the ones i listed in the "MF version" section at the bottom of the page
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Djripsaw wrote:

I'm around 40/235 MF currently and using only a 4 link windripper and I think it's fine at level 68. Obviously not one of my best characters DPS-wise, but I can definitely see where this will change immensely once I upgrade some of my gear and 6 link my bow. Are your gems leveled?

Spoiler

AmigoBoyz, Awesome build and guide. Thank you!
Last edited by stoudtlr on Apr 5, 2016, 10:56:15 PM
"
stoudtlr wrote:
"
Djripsaw wrote:

I'm around 40/235 MF currently and using only a 4 link windripper and I think it's fine at level 68. Obviously not one of my best characters DPS-wise, but I can definitely see where this will change immensely once I upgrade some of my gear and 6 link my bow. Are your gems leveled?

Spoiler

Not to be a dick or anything, but you have the wrong support gems for your TS spec. Added fire scales off of physical dmg which adds nothing for windripper. Right gem color, wrong gem. You want to use Weapon Elemental Damage gem. Also in a 4 link, using Rarity gem IMO is really fucking greedy. I will always prefer damage gems over magic find if sockets are limited. MF gems should be the 5th or 6th link. Clear speed is pseudo item quantity. Faster clear speed = more items dropped. Replace Rarity gem with Added Cold dmg for more freeeze shatters imo. Then you're gucci until a 5L, in which you can now add Rarity gem and replace it with Added Lightning gem if higher map level monsters.

For all you magic finder fiends such as myself, here's a sample gear of mine to draw ideas on:
Spoiler

3 Power Charges, 5 Frenzy Charges, Perma Onslaught, Q36 Blood Rage, Flame Golem, no flasks/vaal haste
TS + GMP + WED + Added Cold + Added Lighning +
84k tooltip w/ Q23/20 Faster attacks Gem + Sadima's (53k tooltip hideout)
95k tooltip w/ Q0/lvl17 Crit Multi Gem (lol can't even sustain mana cost) + Sadima's (53k tooltip hideout)
60k tooltip w/ TS + GMP + WED + Added Cold + IIR + IIQ + Sadima's (34k tooltip hideout)

Note: You don't need +1 gem goldwyrms, that's just icing. Don't need legacy crit multi on quiver or jewelry. What's important is WED/Flat Ele Damage/Life/Res FIRST then stack as much magic find as you can. Survivability and damage is more important than going full retar-I mean magic find. It's nice but it shouldn't prioritize over how fast you can clear a map imo.

Last edited by illmtk on Apr 6, 2016, 4:43:06 AM
I'm currently on my phone and not sure how to link my items but I have all the items listed plus good rolls on both rarity rings gem lvl maybe where I'm struggling, I'll look in to the when I'm back on later but by all meens just got to my characters and it lvl 66 ranger plus for the mf build witch is the best assendancy as I have done none of that yet witch is propaly another reason why my build is struggling . My life seems fair for my lvl on About 1.4k but my dps is like 1.2k with split arrow . What I mite try do is put my 6link chest on and loss abit of rarity for the added dps and res
"
Djripsaw wrote:
I'm currently on my phone and not sure how to link my items but I have all the items listed plus good rolls on both rarity rings gem lvl maybe where I'm struggling, I'll look in to the when I'm back on later but by all meens just got to my characters and it lvl 66 ranger plus for the mf build witch is the best assendancy as I have done none of that yet witch is propaly another reason why my build is struggling . My life seems fair for my lvl on About 1.4k but my dps is like 1.2k with split arrow . What I mite try do is put my 6link chest on and loss abit of rarity for the added dps and res

You have to open your characters to the public in your forum settings. 1.6k hp at lvl 66 is really low. I don't know how you're progressing with that hp and with that dps. 1.2k split arrow is seriously low. Something is wrong with your links because I'm using a lvl 10 split arrow, lvl 6 chain and WeD, lvl 8 added cold dmg while I wear absolutely no jewelry and quiver, or auras...and I'm still pushing 2.5k tooltip on a 4 link. Lvl 66 is still a leveling character, and that's what you should be focusing on instead of going full mf with zero dps. No wonder it's hell for you.
"
illmtk wrote:
"
stoudtlr wrote:
"
Djripsaw wrote:

Spoiler

Not to be a dick or anything, but you have the wrong support gems for your TS spec. Added fire scales off of physical dmg which adds nothing for windripper. Right gem color, wrong gem. You want to use Weapon Elemental Damage gem. Also in a 4 link, using Rarity gem IMO is really fucking greedy. I will always prefer damage gems over magic find if sockets are limited. MF gems should be the 5th or 6th link. Clear speed is pseudo item quantity. Faster clear speed = more items dropped. Replace Rarity gem with Added Cold dmg for more freeeze shatters imo. Then you're gucci until a 5L, in which you can now add Rarity gem and replace it with Added Lightning gem if higher map level monsters.

For all you magic finder fiends such as myself, here's a sample gear of mine to draw ideas on:
Spoiler

3 Power Charges, 5 Frenzy Charges, Perma Onslaught, Q36 Blood Rage, Flame Golem, no flasks/vaal haste
TS + GMP + WED + Added Cold + Added Lighning +
84k tooltip w/ Q23/20 Faster attacks Gem + Sadima's (53k tooltip hideout)
95k tooltip w/ Q0/lvl17 Crit Multi Gem (lol can't even sustain mana cost) + Sadima's (53k tooltip hideout)
60k tooltip w/ TS + GMP + WED + Added Cold + IIR + IIQ + Sadima's (34k tooltip hideout)

Note: You don't need +1 gem goldwyrms, that's just icing. Don't need legacy crit multi on quiver or jewelry. What's important is WED/Flat Ele Damage/Life/Res FIRST then stack as much magic find as you can. Survivability and damage is more important than going full retar-I mean magic find. It's nice but it shouldn't prioritize over how fast you can clear a map imo.

Illmtk, I wouldn't call correcting what i've got wrong so I can do better being a dick. You're helping. So thanks. The rarity gem is already out. I had just got the windripper to replace a 5 link physical damage bow and was playing with the gems to see if I could keep it in there. Nope. Like you said, clears too slow using rarity in a 4L. Thanks for the WED comment. I'll get my added fire swapped out for it.

so heres what iv got and from what iv read i guess i sould still be using lvling gear

Plus witch asendeny sould i take for Mf end game
Last edited by Djripsaw on Apr 6, 2016, 8:34:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info