[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Definitely not mandatory. You also don't need the full set of life leech nodes down the bottom. 0.4% - 0.8% will do just fine, it'll save you a point or two (depending if you're using BM or not).
Last edited by Zarasi on Mar 22, 2016, 2:21:30 AM
"
fph wrote:
Is Vaal Pact still mandatory? I am trying speccing it out (mainly because I don't like Blood Rage trying to kill me every time I stop killing stuff), and I don't see a big difference for now. Does it make me more vulnerable to sudden damage spikes? What is its big upside?

At the higher dps levels you might start noticing reflect being an issue without VP. But if you aren't having that issue i guess you can spec out of it
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Zarasi wrote:
Definitely not mandatory. You also don't need the full set of life leech nodes down the bottom. 0.4% - 0.8% will do just fine, it'll save you a point or two (depending if you're using BM or not).

Reflect will kill you though with only 0.8% leech
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Has anyone given Ice Shot a chance?

For some reason I just hate LA so I've been looking for alternatives. The nerf to Split Arrow was pretty substantial as well so kinda wanted to stay away from that. I played Tornado Shot Deadeye leveling until the 80s, but specced out to Raider.
I think TS is still best for Kaoms build cause it can be both single and aoe daamage.
If youre running two 6links, or even a 6l/5l or 5l/5l I think you gotta go with a better AoE + Single Target.

Anyway I've tried everything now and I kid you not, Ice Shot is really good.

The major difference being the base damage at level 20:
TS=109 Base Damage
LA=119 Base Damage
Ice Shot=147 Base Damage

They've also improved the AoE from the cone of cold that blasts enemies from behind.

Anyway, I used your guide a lot build my character so thank you!

Also, Im selling my GG Windripper as its time to move on ;.(
Spoiler

message " BONGSANDTHONGS " in game if interested

6socket/5link
10% weapon elemental damage (can be blessed to 12)
30-60cold (32to48min - 40to60max)
1-100light (1-80min - 1-100max)
14 attack speed (10 - 15 attack speed)
76 crit (60-80% increased critical strikes)
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
Last edited by datbabykilla on Mar 22, 2016, 11:13:58 AM
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Zarasi wrote:

Reflect will kill you though with only 0.8% leech

Reflected yellow mobs won't unless you hammer it with attacks but I wouldn't do that even with all 3 life leech nodes, but yeah you'd bite it in a reflect map, but they should be avoided anyway. This is with BM, 0.4% Leech and no VP.

"
datbabykilla wrote:

I did, and it's quite nice, but I kept finding it was leaving straggling monsters behind where LA doesn't; probably due to the cone missing some targets.
Play this Build for 3 days now,
but i have a Problem. How to reach 210k DPS?

My Gear.

And sorry for my english :D
Last edited by DerSören on Mar 23, 2016, 12:23:20 AM
"
DerSören wrote:

My Gear.

You will most likely only reach that much dps on standard league with legacy and insane gear. I would not aim for that amount of dps on temp leagues. That much dps is by no means needed, and you should be able to clear t13+ maps with just 40k dps easily
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
DerSören wrote:

My Gear.

You will most likely only reach that much dps on standard league with legacy and insane gear. I would not aim for that amount of dps on temp leagues. That much dps is by no means needed, and you should be able to clear t13+ maps with just 40k dps easily

Okay, ty for your fast answer.
But now i´m sad :,(

Going full MF for now untill i can afford full dps gear (got around 24ex so far) and its so much fun!!
"
datbabykilla wrote:

For some reason I just hate LA so I've been looking for alternatives. The nerf to Split Arrow was pretty substantial as well so kinda wanted to stay away from that. I played Tornado Shot Deadeye leveling until the 80s, but specced out to Raider.
I think TS is still best for Kaoms build cause it can be both single and aoe daamage.
If youre running two 6links, or even a 6l/5l or 5l/5l I think you gotta go with a better AoE + Single Target.

Anyway I've tried everything now and I kid you not, Ice Shot is really good.

The major difference being the base damage at level 20:
TS=109 Base Damage
LA=119 Base Damage
Ice Shot=147 Base Damage

They've also improved the AoE from the cone of cold that blasts enemies from behind.

Anyway, I used your guide a lot build my character so thank you!

Also, Im selling my GG Windripper as its time to move on ;.(
Spoiler

message " BONGSANDTHONGS " in game if interested

6socket/5link
10% weapon elemental damage (can be blessed to 12)
30-60cold (32to48min - 40to60max)
1-100light (1-80min - 1-100max)
14 attack speed (10 - 15 attack speed)
76 crit (60-80% increased critical strikes)

Heyo. yes i play with iceshot and Point Black.. thats cause the ice "explosion" after the shot does trigger Point black .. and thats amazing.. my iceshot dps is around 60k tooltip wiht frenzy / power charges.. and Blast Rain is on 70k tooltip. (i play with Avatar of the Chase / Quartz Infusion) heres my full setup

Skilltree:

Gear: 2x6L
Spoiler
Last edited by equin on Mar 24, 2016, 6:03:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info