[2.2]Low Life Ninja - 180k DPS Crit EK, 9.7K ES, No Mirrors Required!

Decided to go with crit ek after LL ST nerf and came across your build. Here is my variation on it.

I have more aura reserve nodes.

Disipline/Clarity/AA on life with lv21 Blood Magic gem
Hatred/Herald ash/Herald Lighting(curse set up) on mana

6.8k ES, 373 mana unreserved out of 1132

88.4k with auras, no charge, 50.82% crit chance.
114.8k with 6 charges, 68.8% crit chance.
137k with atziri flask.

My jewels give me about 10k dps in with auras.

lv94 Tree:

Gear:
Spoiler

I'm using dagger(Divinarius, really strong and cheep dagger for what it gives in this build.) over a wand so I can use whirling blades due to being LL and using lion eye's paws. Stun immunity, and frees up the ammy slot for DPS.

Things I want to do in order to improve the DPS, and get a better spell%/SpellCrit dagger, ammy optimized for cast speed/crit/spell%. And shield with spell crit%.

Over all this is a very strong build and with perm pot upkeep and charges I feel pretty safe in high level maps.

Edit: Forgot to mention I swap Faster Casting with PCoC on bosses so I can keep charges up.

Ele Reflect is the hardest to deal with. I haven't one shot myself yet but I killed a pack of 20+ on a 18% reflect map and lost 1/3 of my ES. This is with out pots. With pots active I take no dmg. I cycle res fire/lighting and atziri flask as needed for the packs. Or just stop between packs and let ES regen. I drop herald of Ashe for reflect maps now since it helps lower a bit of the reflect.
Order of the Raven | Guild Leader | IGN:HoneySiphon | GMT -5

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/813491/page/1
Last edited by TristinX on Jul 18, 2015, 8:50:12 PM
Yeah reflect is a bit a of a bitch, I considered using Lioneye's but I prefer to walk around over warping etc. so the low movespeed doesn't really work for me. How are you doing on mana? I would love to run HoA but my mana regen isnt high enough.
Too. Much. Clutter.
Last edited by lazerpickle on Jul 17, 2015, 4:27:21 AM
Also I am looking to make another build soon here, considering selling my shavs for a pair of void batterys and going some hyper DPS crit caster build. Thoughts? Also considering making some kind of voltaxic rift build.
Too. Much. Clutter.
"
lazerpickle wrote:
Also I am looking to make another build soon here, considering selling my shavs for a pair of void batterys and going some hyper DPS crit caster build. Thoughts? Also considering making some kind of voltaxic rift build.

I have zero issues with mana regen. But I do have more mana regen nodes than you and I have mana on kill so that helps alot. I run one mana flask with surgeons.

It is great for long engagements, but I don't have to use it very often and when I do it is enough to keep up, but not fill up and end the duration early.

I've made some additional changes since my post.

I now run all 3 herald auras and hatred on mana with 172mana unreserved. Herald of ash isn't needed but since I can sustain my dps with out mana issues why not.

4L herald of lightning and ice, curse on hit, ass mark
This is way better for charges since herald of ice procs in the pack when herald of lighting isnt close enough.

2L Hatred, herald of ash

115.2k dps with charges now.

To deal with phys reflect on a permanent basis I dropped added fire for physical to lighting gem. This works great for the random pack that could phys reflect. I give up some DPS but the safety gains are worth it. Even with vaal pact and 20/20 LL gem i would rip with granite+AA at 50% reduced phys dmg. LL gem just isn't enough.

For phys reflect maps swap Maligaro's for

It gives me more ele conversion.

Ele reflect maps I drop a herald and run purity of lighting, and swap phys to lightning gem for added chaos gem.

Edit: forgot to note my herald of ice is lv19 no quality, and phys to lighting is lv13 no qual. So the DPS will be higher with all 20/20 gems.

Last edited by TristinX on Jul 18, 2015, 1:07:32 AM
This looks interesting. Did you guys try out Empower?
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
"
Janus171 wrote:
This looks interesting. Did you guys try out Empower?

I've only tested a lv2 empower since that is what I have and didnt want to spend currency for a lv3. The best gem to drop for it is the Faster Projectiles. But this means you need to use a wand with faster projectile speed mod on it to make up for the loss of the gem or the range is hard to deal with. This would also mean loosing the dagger and the ability to whirling blades due to using lowlife and lioneye's paws for me.

You can go the route of high ES boots or rainbow stride and using Eye of chalua but you loose ammy stats(Crit%, Crit Mult, ES%, flat ES, Cast Speed)

But you can gain DPS stats on wand like cast speed and higher spell%, mana regen, crit mult. But you loose the global crit% from a dagger implicit.

But to answer your question: Current set up ek, echo, faster cast, faster proj, LL, phys to lighting is 88.7k no charges

ek, echo, faster cast, empower(lv2), LL, phys to lighting 84.1k no charges

I'm guessing it would be about the same 88k with lv3

Faster Projectiles increases projectile dmg and that includes the ele dmg where as empower just increases EK gem level for higher phys which the conversions work off for herald of ash and phys to lighting.

Edit: New dagger

95.7k DPS no charges @ 53.7% crit
123.2k DPS 6 charges @ 71.7% crit

The double leech mod really helps with reflect.

Also some notable things I found with the build is hatred gets full added cold damage before Physical to Lighting converts the physical damage.

Spoiler
No Charges and all auras

No charges-Phys to Lightning Gem removed, Cold damage is the same.

With 6 Power Charges

Last edited by TristinX on Jul 19, 2015, 4:20:17 AM
Empower is pretty meh if you ask me, there are no gems in the 6L I would trade out for it. It is possible to run the build without life leech gem if you have insane gear, but I wouldn't recommend it. The biggest room for improvement my character has is in jewelry right now, as finding good diamond rings is expensive. If you have high enough ES on your gear to go double void battery max power charge route that would net some absurd DPS.
Too. Much. Clutter.
Updated! Added new reworked skill tree and updated stats accordingly, plus added a video!
Too. Much. Clutter.
hi there,
doing a very similiar build in warband atm.
getting 185k dps full buffed with vaal haste and atziri flask and a 5l!
for me its even more fun then the good old ll st.
using 7 auras: discipline,arctic armor,clarity,3xheralds,hatred.
since i have so much mana regen i can just pop vaal skelly>vaal haste>vaal discipline and burst down any boss really fast. normal atziri is a piece of cake, i just one shotted myself to that reflect mirror a couple of times.
with my 6th link im gonna use faster proj and slower proj for bosses.
im also using whirling with fortify which saved my life alot when i get surrounded at boxes and shit.
with better gear you could reach 250k im sure.
I have 7.6k es with this gear

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAx4FQgYjDXwN0Q5ID6sPxBEPES8RUBGWFr8XLxmKGo8bJR0UHU8dqh9BIG4kiyepKgsqOCycLKYtHy9vNAo1uTdmO3xBlkZxSVFLrkyzUDBV1lxrXIpd8l9qYlpjQ2SdZOdtGW-ecFJwu3DVdwd713_GgKSDCYRIhMWHE4nTjmSPRo_6kNaTJ5UglwaZmpuhm7WcpKEvoqOnK6yYrrO0DLVItvq4yr6KwcXB88M6w23EosrT0B_Q0ND12RPZW9te34rfmN-w4YjpAuq662Pr9ewY7-vw1fId8-r22vem99f60vsJ

Last edited by busybee7 on Jul 29, 2015, 5:38:22 PM
man i wish i had opieop gear like you guys, you put my build to shame UwU
Too. Much. Clutter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info