(EV/Acro/P.Acro/Mana) Frenzy Dual Crit Claw 2.0 Atziri Down ;)

LVL 87

Goal of this build was to take advantage of claws LGoH as well as get as much evasion and dodge (physical/spell) as possible. If all my gear that has life on it had MORE life, i'd be at 4K which would be comfortable. Require Hyrri's and Blooddance Boots; could use rare helm and rare gloves but Rats Nest and Maligaro's/Acuity would be BiS. I need to recolor the CWDT links to RRBG to add in Assassin's mark and increase duration. We are also going to be taking 2 frenzy charges on the tree.

For mapping under level 75, I generally use Increase Area of Effect. For Atziri, I use IAoE for clearing trash and ad's during Atziri Fight. I need to use Conc. effect for every fight for more DPS. Whirling Blades is a melee fighters dream movement skill :) I ♥ it!

**Not using HoA atm but when Enlighten turns to three, I will add it on.

Life: 3570 (could be 4000 if I had life on all gear that isn't unique/Claw)
dps: 53860 with hatred and ice golem only (11 aps; 87% chance to hit)(60228 with 3 *frenzy, hatred, ice golem)
*frenzy charges will be at 5 eventually
res: 75/75/75
evasion: 49%
armour: 7%
chance to dodge: 50%
chance to block: 15%
chance to block spells: 40%
LGoH: 49 Life
move: 45%
accuracy: 87%
crit chance: 36.9/38.5
multi: 341

Build Tree LVL 87

To my Shoppe:
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Aug 10, 2015, 9:02:37 AM
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAF4A7gEJA5YFtQguDPIOSA-rEZYVIBX9Fr8Zjhm0G8gi4iLqJIsk_SaVKgsqTSzpLYMwcTGeNZI2PTpCOuE7KD7PPydF9Ed-R-JKyEscS1dLeE3jUUdRTFVLX7BgQ2HiYqxkr2VNapVsjG1sbj1uqm9Xb55wUncHfVt9dYMJhNmHE4o4jDaNgY2_j8GSgJoXm7WcpJ2qpDmly6ZXpzSsR7TFtUi18rjZvTa95r6nwJzA48M6ykrTftQj1gfYvd1I3ajjhOdU6NbrFO2D73rxs_JF8-r2o_4K_o_-uv_e

Scion 111 pts Frenzy based Crit Claw (no shield/dual nodes taken atm)

Keystone
30% Chance to Dodge Spell Damage
30% Chance to Dodge Attacks. 50% less Armour and Energy Shield, 30% less Chance to Block Spells and Attacks

BaseStat
+120 to Strength
+315 to Dexterity
+110 to Intelligence

General
32% increased Physical Damage
20% increased Elemental Damage
Defense
+396 maximum Mana
+1130 maximum Life
+320 Evasion Rating
98% increased Evasion Rating
162% increased maximum Life
50% increased Life Recovery from Flasks
10 additional Armour
48% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
+10% to all Elemental Resistances
11% increased Movement Speed
2% of Life Regenerated per Second
24% increased maximum Mana
+15 to maximum Mana
+50 to Evasion Rating
+20 to maximum Life
30% chance to Avoid being Stunned
Ignore all Movement Penalties from Armour

Charges
+3 Maximum Endurance Charge
+5 Maximum Frenzy Charge
+3 Maximum Power Charge
4% Additional Elemental Resistance per Endurance Charge
4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
5% Attack Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
5% Cast Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
50% itical Strike Chance Increase per Power Charge
18% increased Frenzy Charge Duration
4% increased Evasion Rating per Frenzy Charge

Weapon
170% increased Physical Damage with Claws
55% increased Attack Speed
32% increased Attack Speed with Claws
18% increased Accuracy Rating with Claws
1.2% of Physical Damage Dealt with Claws Leeched as Life
0.4% of Physical Damage Dealt with Claws Leeched as Mana
+2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed range
8% increased Melee Physical Damage
0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana
40% increased Accuracy Rating
25% chance to Steal Power, Frenzy, and Endurance Charges on Hit with Claws
+0 Accuracy Rating

Spell
12% increased Cast Speed

Crit
70% increased Critical Strike Chance with Claws
215% increased Critical Strike Chance
63% increased Critical Strike Multiplier

Other
10% additional chance to Dodge Attacks
+25 Life gained on Kill
0.4% of Physical Damage from Attacks Leeched as Life
15% reduced Stun Recovery
15% increased Life Leeched per second
15% increased Mana Leeched per second

+0% Energy Shield
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jul 14, 2015, 11:13:45 PM
You can't go crit and not pick up Assassination and if you plan on going near marauder you need Disemboweling, tree needs tweaking for that.

However marauder section is generally waste of time and you would be better sticking to ranger and duelist section as you still have more life there.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Ooo ok. Perfect. This is what I am looking for. I really like some the nodes in Mara section but yea, I spose I could just stick with duelist and Ranger. Will do more tweaking. Thanks!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Thought i'd make a dual wield claw tree which also picks up an extra 3 frenzy charges (optional, but reccomended).

If you're going to use a shield which i'd reccomend for most melee attacks unless you're going to use a dual wield exclusive attack, you can just get rid of the dual wield nodes and put them into whatever else you would like.

Here's a comparison between your and my tree which would be complete at around lvl 90, but of course works below that.

http://goo.gl/DNTPTd

Edit: tree has vaal pact so you save 2 points by not picking it up. this choice is up to you and dropping vaal pact would seem to be completely viable as the tree provides 3.6% life regeneration and picks up life/mana leech nodes. These may end up being optional, saving you some points in the end game, but as i have not played a build in maps since the patch, i can't tell ya. Though, since you are going to be using claws, you may not have any life/mana issues with just the leech stats provided by soul taker, but more life leech from vitality doesn't hurt. :)

The tree doesn't pick up any jewel slots either as i haven't played around with them and can't tell you if it's worth it or not, but i have seen some great jewels linked to me by guildies in which case, you can substitute some nodes (these could be frenzy charges if you don't plan to use them, but i would reccomend blood rage for more leech + the dps boost from frenzy charges isn't bad) with a jewel which you can socket into any of the three slots available to you for 2 points each.

You also have the choice of "+3% of maximum mana per second to maximum mana leech rate" or "increased mana leeched per second" as you go towards essense sap if you are facing mana problems.

Overall, there's alot of variability with this tree and it all depends on the player in the end so put your own spin on it!

Editing finished (me thinks)
Ugh effort
Last edited by aStrayGami on Jul 14, 2015, 8:06:44 PM
Yea man. Our tree's are super similar. I was thinking that I should stack some frenzy charges and give up some phys damage in shadow area due to the chance to proc them during an attack via Claws of the MagPie and like you said, bloodrage so i'll try that out too.

Im currently levelling up this char in warbands :) it's primitive at the moment haha
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
Currently lvl 75 and tearing through much (resists are only issue, atm)

Build will work with any melee skill; didn't take aoe nodes due to other priorities

GEAR!!
Spoiler

Self Stats:
Spoiler
Life: 3360
dps: 30728 with hatred and ice golem only (4.18 aps; 90% chance to hit)(33168 dps with onslaught from chest)
frenzy charges will be at 5 eventually
crit chance: 30% (will be closer to 45 without gems when finished)
crit multi: 385
res: 60/55/49 ;) need rings and ammy badly (72/67/61 res with 3 endurance charges)
evasion: 40%
armour: 13%
chance to dodge: 46%
chance to block: 12%

updating :)

Gems in helm, 1 claw and chest are all for sure; rest are mostly placeholders. Whirling blades skill with fortify and poachers is sooooooo GG- highly recommend if you need frenzy but don't wanna go the degen route.

Tree up till lvl 90 (usually where I end off)

Tree stats
Spoiler
Keystone
30% Chance to Dodge Spell Damage
30% Chance to Dodge Attacks. 50% less Armour and Energy Shield, 30% less Chance to Block Spells and Attacks
BaseStat
+285 to Dexterity
+100 to Intelligence
+100 to Strength
General
32% increased Physical Damage
20% increased Elemental Damage
Defense
Ignore all Movement Penalties from Armour
64% increased Evasion Rating
139% increased maximum Life
50% increased Life Recovery from Flasks
10 additional Armour
48% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
+10% to all Elemental Resistances
20% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
15% increased Movement Speed
2% of Life Regenerated per Second
+30 to maximum Life
24% increased maximum Mana
+15 to maximum Mana
+50 to Evasion Rating
30% chance to Avoid being Stunned
Charges
18% increased Frenzy Charge Duration
4% increased Evasion Rating per Frenzy Charge
+2 Maximum Frenzy Charge
Weapon
170% increased Physical Damage with Claws
10% increased Physical Weapon Damage while Dual Wielding
55% increased Attack Speed
32% increased Attack Speed with Claws
12% increased Melee Damage
18% increased Accuracy Rating with Claws
1.2% of Physical Damage Dealt with Claws Leeched as Life
0.4% of Physical Damage Dealt with Claws Leeched as Mana
+2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed range
8% increased Melee Physical Damage
46% increased Physical Damage with One Handed Melee Weapons
14% increased Attack Speed with One Handed Melee Weapons
0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana
40% increased Accuracy Rating
25% chance to Steal Power, Frenzy, and Endurance Charges on Hit with Claws
Spell
12% increased Cast Speed
12% increased Spell Damage
Crit
70% increased Critical Strike Chance with Claws
255% increased Critical Strike Chance
63% increased Critical Strike Multiplier
Others
10% additional chance to Dodge Attacks
+25 Life gained on Kill
0.4% of Physical Damage from Attacks Leeched as Life
15% reduced Stun Recovery
15% increased Life Leech rate
15% increased Mana Leech rate
+1 Jewel Socket
Block
2% additional Block Chance while Dual Wielding
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Gotta say, this build is coming together amazingly- with NO crit gear, atm, I'm already hitting over 45K with 3 frenzy and 3 power.. gems aren't leveled or have quality and I'm not even level 80 and do not have the other 2 frenzy charges yet. Wonder if at lvl 85, Ill be near 60K reave.

Can solo maps up to 72 (havent found higher level maps to test her out more) BUT, BUT, there is a lot of manual dodging as evasion is good but at 40 percent, you gotta pay attention still and pay attention to flasks; I get about 60 life per hit and have about 2 percent leech for each claw and 15% leech rate for both mana and life.

I do think that I want to incorporate DoubleStrike or DualStrike for better boss slaying power; I just haven't gotten around to buying the gems yet :)

Also going to add a strange cwdt setup using totems, I think.. Lot more tinkering to do but damn, this build is friggen delightful and all those lovely charges circling you are gorgeous.. I love colors!! Might go conduit when level 95 (5 passives away from anything atm so not viable this low level, imo)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
^ build updated

Atziri Down!

POE is life. POE is ♥.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info