[2.0] Flame totem - still OP AF [UPDATED]

lol 47 isn't end game. at 70+ totems totally suck and you would then wish that you had gone crit discharge cyclone, flameblast, glacial hammer, kinetic blast crit etc build. Totems are probably the easiest to start out with but somewhere in the middle they die out and the other hardcore builds start shining. You're going to be stuck at probably 7k dps with the BEST GEAR while non-totem builds will get 50k+ easily. I even heard some people get 500k+ dps regularly.

It would be hilarious for them to nerf totem even more. Too bad GGG doesn't get a clue. Diablo 2 was popular because they didn't nerf anything. Everything was OP and therefore fun because you no longer cried and whined about this/that being op. Every single build was fun.
Last edited by id_rather_be_single on Jul 20, 2015, 1:55:00 AM
One thing i would love to ask the Devs is how do you determine what needs nerphs is it based on gear lets say you have a 6 link +2 or even +3 with either phys or an element% increase with damage element mods on it.

Or do they take into account that not many players are going to be running around with best of the best gear for the builds,There for can't be super op.

Or do they use the singular gem such as FT and test it out for LATE GAME CONTENT!!?

Or do they test gems as they level and passives players might pick up?

Or how about Do they see a influx of players playing a certain build and go oh my that needs nerph?

Or how about player leveling with certain gem or watching someone play certain build and go OMG That needs super nerphs?
its pretty easy. the more people use that build, the bigger the chances they will nerf it. It doesn't matter if it's overpowered or not, just that it's popular. I figured that out after deleting my 20th or so character.
"
Everything was OP and therefore fun because you no longer cried and whined about this/that being op. Every single build was fun.

Gloams.
"
TimeDilation wrote:
"
Everything was OP and therefore fun because you no longer cried and whined about this/that being op. Every single build was fun.

Gloams.

Gloams AKA WTFPWNBBQINSTAGIB
Bump for update, check first post!
I think FT in 2.0 still ok with 25k dps avarage gear and 5L infernal
"
lol 47 isn't end game. at 70+ totems totally suck and you would then wish that you had gone crit discharge cyclone, flameblast, glacial hammer, kinetic blast crit etc build. Totems are probably the easiest to start out with but somewhere in the middle they die out and the other hardcore builds start shining. You're going to be stuck at probably 7k dps with the BEST GEAR while non-totem builds will get 50k+ easily. I even heard some people get 500k+ dps regularly.

It would be hilarious for them to nerf totem even more. Too bad GGG doesn't get a clue. Diablo 2 was popular because they didn't nerf anything. Everything was OP and therefore fun because you no longer cried and whined about this/that being op. Every single build was fun.

My gear isn't perfect and I get about 36k dps with 2 totems. And 76 80+ quantity maps runs is pretty easy. It's much more effective than my discharger. And what's more important it's CHEAP. All my gear costs about 20 ex. With 5 ex I get 25k DPS. With 20 ex - 36k.

At this moment this is my best character after all this shitty righteous fire/discharge/ground slam/infernal blow builds.

PS Fuck you, ZiggyD.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info