Tech feedback

My main machine is a dedicated gaming box with 2 GTX 460's in SLI with an overclocked i5 @ 4.5 Ghz. Obviously, it's flawless.

I have a little netbook, though, that I take with me everywhere, and let me just say that I was highly impressed with how well it handled PoE. Naturally, I had to turn everything off and go to 1024x600 since it is nothing more than a Radeon 3200 and a dual core 1.5ghz, but I was able to do ledge runs.

Kudos for the engine being so versatile that it can run on even a crappy little netbook. If there was a way to lower the resolution even further, I'd bet this would be playable under even more underpowered, horrible machines, and that's a GOOD thing. As it stands, I'm delighted I can play it on my netbook!
Indeed, I recently have the misfortune to have my videocard overheat and melt... Which is a tragical story in itself.

Had to switch to the on-board video card which is an older-than-earth Radeon HD 3200 and yet, while I get horrible FPS in certain areas (most noticeably 'The Forest' and any place which there is green fog in 'Ship Graveyard'), the game is mostly very playable with an average rate of 15-20 FPS.

Props on versatility, the more system configuration that can run it, the bigger the player base.
"older than earth" Radeon 3200 HD.

Indeed. That's what this netbook has. It still plays and I'm thoroughly impressed. Like you say, the more hardware it will run on, the bigger the player base.

The game is just too fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info