[2.0] Shatter Chuck Blue. LL on Mana, 5 auras + 2 heralds, RF with out Atziri's Acuity

Have you tried Uber in 2.0? Is it possible or just a bad idea?
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
Have you tried Uber in 2.0? Is it possible or just a bad idea?

No, I haven't tried her but it is not a bad idea, all though there are cheaper builds that can kill her. If you have enough DPS to push her through her phases and survive her spear with a granite flask she is very doable.

The purpose of this build was to make shatter chuck to run on mana for those with out Acuity.

IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Do you feel more defensive skill tree pathing would make this a bit more viable in hardcore?
"
Isnane wrote:
Do you feel more defensive skill tree pathing would make this a bit more viable in hardcore?

Well, at 113/123 skill points there are not many skills you can drop. If you don't mind dropping a herald you can save some skill points from the aura reserve nodes and take more ES.

This build is very gear dependent, you need a lot of ES from items since shavronnes is pretty average on the ES department.

I don't play hardcore so I can't be sure.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Thanks for the reply. Currently trying the Zippo witch as probably one of the cheapest Uber viable builds... Atziri should be pretty easy with this build right?

Might try this one eventually, but... well, kinda selling my Shavs to get currency for the other stuff I am doing.
"
Char1983 wrote:
Thanks for the reply. Currently trying the Zippo witch as probably one of the cheapest Uber viable builds... Atziri should be pretty easy with this build right?

Might try this one eventually, but... well, kinda selling my Shavs to get currency for the other stuff I am doing.

I think this is even cheaper

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1291120

video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MX7DIydUgw&list=WL&index=39
IGN Riokar | My guides
Hey, thanks for linking that :). Might try eventually, however I highly doubt I can actually run that. My connection has way too much desync to use Whirling Blades effectively.
Your guides are consistently disorganized, and poorly written.

There's like 1000 words before you mention gear/gems.

When I started poe I played your matriarch build. I thought I was so confused because I was new, but no it was because your guide just listed trivia and variations without guidance.

If you don't have the time to maintain this thread then delete it and leave a link to scion... Don't get a another new player get caught.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Your guides are consistently disorganized, and poorly written.

There's like 1000 words before you mention gear/gems.

When I started poe I played your matriarch build. I thought I was so confused because I was new, but no it was because your guide just listed trivia and variations without guidance.

If you don't have the time to maintain this thread then delete it and leave a link to scion... Don't get a another new player get caught.

It seems pretty comprehensible to me.
I live for my e-peen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info