[2.1.0] CI FLICKER STRIKER - 737k Splash // >1.0m SingleTarget - HIGH-END DPS & CLEARSPEED

Don't understand how to play with this build in early game. Blood rage without any regen just kill me.
"
Don't understand how to play with this build in early game. Blood rage without any regen just kill me.

You dont spec into flicker until much later, use a leveling build before that.

Yet another update to this guide. Added +1 Strides along with a lv4 Enlighten and some optimizations to be able to run Herald of Ash alongside Hatred and Discipline. DPS now sitting at 630k/914k but what's more important is the improvement regarding clear speed. Before I had to take care of left over low hp mobs myself, now HoA does that for me with the burning damage, kinda neat.

Oh, and this is what merciless Kaom looks like with the new setup: http://gfycat.com/SimplisticWebbedElk
so give me a leveling build... i'm getting my ass kicked currently. I only have 900 dps at level 52 and I can't tank worth a crud using fire barrier, and vigilant strike, and vaal's pact.
Why did you recommend getting bino's if you we can't get acuity?
ign <Scramble>
Seriously you are making an mistake with the dps numbers. its a very misleading topic title.

for example fist screen you say 630k dps but in the screen dps shows 64474.09

that is 64k not 630k
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
"
SW9876 wrote:
Why did you recommend getting bino's if you we can't get acuity?

It's rather cheap, has somewhat good stats (up to 240ish pdps) and is widely available, plus the poison damage helps with clearing packs a good bit. Of course it's just a bandaid on your way to a better dagger. Even I personally would suggest going 2H RT Flicker over going "half-assed" Binos + Shield, but some people really want to dig into that 1h/shield Flicker thing and I can't blame them for that. Because once a Flicker build starts to come together, the clear speed and fun potential alone is just addicting.
"
PaladinSMD wrote:
Seriously you are making an mistake with the dps numbers. its a very misleading topic title.

for example fist screen you say 630k dps but in the screen dps shows 64474.09

that is 64k not 630k

64.5k *his attacks (9.8) =640k ~

there's nothing wrong with the number, if he hit's 9.8 targets in that sec and can regenerate enough charges. so single target wont be that high since he is standing still after his charges are gone :P
anyway there it doesnt make sense to put full buffed up stats in a title.,which u have for like 4sec only.
you should work with your normal numbers, charges up + auras.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jul 17, 2015, 6:22:01 AM
JOJO!!! AMAZING!! I'm very happy the guide, now I'm trying to get by little items, for now I can only kill small groups.
Such an awesome build. I love Flicker!
Just one quick question, can you explain what did you do for such fast regen/leech on ES?
I have problem of regen in ES when killing or hitting a mob..
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info