[2.0] Haven't seen any WILD STRIKE builds. I threw one together - please critique.

DW Sword, I was particularly thinking of using Dreamfeathers, since I've always liked the idea of the item and they've been buffed in 2.0.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAuR2bLRXsivDEgulGypCE2Ud-vTZlTb6nYEFjcAvBV5dDMUz_v9XDM04qU7taGluvRJ4NjSFg_MWHdhX2QKDBi-4OZ6Djn2J5eu_bp1b6o4pKfQAGBS0JWHfXI_ZMYHTt0_x0oNhgjX1NkgSxWHUGotctMHyVZgYgF9xJD1FHyNzUUgOH51SNvz7PwUkDJ-_jG60k_QW1XovUI_rrveb-HUTS037_3ujWwuzd5zBxkvOj5wBefXWbJrTFg73dqF5FAhEZjv66MgFirAzyS3jtg7IZnapsjKXLOkIILs96m41h63pT

Fairly low life, but I'm playing SC.

Frenzy Charges likely gained through Poacher's Mark.

As for auras: Triple Herald? Or Hatred?

Please tell me where I went wrong, as I'm sure I have.

BTW: Shouldn't Point Blank work really well with the Ice portion of Wild Strike, giving it a ton of extra damage for just 1 point?
Last edited by Quakespeare on Jul 12, 2015, 1:50:56 PM
Plz gameplay vid
-Replace blade barrier with ambidexterity at the bottom of the tree, since there's no block with acrobatics anyway.
-Crit nodes seem wasted without power charges.
-Mana sustain might be an issue with the damage conversion of wild strike.
-Point blank wouldn't be very effective since only of the elements releases projectiles.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Jul 12, 2015, 10:59:38 AM
"
Catharsis wrote:
-Replace blade barrier with ambidexterity at the bottom of the tree, since there's no block with acrobatics anyway.

Oh boy, that's a biggy. My last Acrobatics build has been quite a while ago and I totally missed that change.
Thank you for pointing that out!

"

-Crit nodes seem wasted without power charges.
-Mana sustain might be an issue with the damage conversion of wild strike.
-Point blank wouldn't be very effective since only of the elements releases projectiles.

1. Don't think so. Crit seems quite valid for WS.
2. Prob going to use Poacher's Mark, which has LoH.
3. True, but it's 50% more dmg for 1/3 of the skill for only 1 point.

Frankly, I think I'm ditching the Dreamweavers. Doryani's just seems vastly superior for WS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info