2H Cyclone vs Unarmed Cyclone [2.0.0]

Yo,just a simple question..which one of these variations of cyclone would you prefer in The Awakening [2.0.0]

Would you go for Unarmed Cyclone after seeing the new jewel +4 unarmed range,and go facebreaker cyclone..

Or you would stick to the good old 2H Cyclone with the massive damage output..

What are your troughs 2H Cyclone or Facebreaker Cyclone

I think I will go for Facebreaker Cyclone because it seems much more cheaper than the other option
Last edited by RoyalMachine on Jul 9, 2015, 7:53:54 AM
"
RoyalMachine wrote:
Yo,just a simple question..which one of these variations of cyclone would you prefer in The Awakening [2.0.0]

Would you go for Unarmed Cyclone after seeing the new jewel +4 unarmed range,and go facebreaker cyclone..

Or you would stick to the good old 2H Cyclone with the massive damage output..

What are your troughs 2H Cyclone or Facebreaker Cyclone

I think I will go for Facebreaker Cyclone because it seems much more cheaper than the other option

sorry but the new jewel got nerfed to +1 unharmed range, also cyclone area got nerfed(per 1% quality 0.5 increased area of effect radius from 1%).
that said i think even with these nerf cyclone remain one of the best skill for melee, for both two handed and unharmed, just choose what you prefer!

p.s.
i will do both 2h and Facebreaker Cyclone XD
Last edited by Ghismo on Jul 9, 2015, 9:41:43 AM
For cyclone, it's all about weapon range. The better the range / more AE you have, the faster the clearspeed for maps. That being said, 2h cyclone is far superior to facebreaker cyclone, if you are going for clearspeed. For survivability? If you can obtain max block and still maintain good DPS, then I would say Facebreaker will work out well for you.

Honestly, the little nerf to % cyclone isn't that big of a deal considering we get a +1 weapon range jewel! Don't we also get radius jewels? Isn't that a mod you can craft, or am I wrong?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
The one think I'm wondering is if the DPS output of the Unarmed cyclone will be enough.

The good thing for Unarmed Cyclone is that it only needs Facebreaker and Abyssus meanwhile on the 2H you need very good weapon to deal decent dmg.

That's why im still wondering which path to take...

Also do you think of Master of The Arena as a must have for cylcone buid?
"
RoyalMachine wrote:
The one think I'm wondering is if the DPS output of the Unarmed cyclone will be enough.

The good thing for Unarmed Cyclone is that it only needs Facebreaker and Abyssus meanwhile on the 2H you need very good weapon to deal decent dmg.

That's why im still wondering which path to take...

Also do you think of Master of The Arena as a must have for cylcone buid?

A cyclone weapon isn't that hard to craft, since you want to add +2 weapon range, you just need % physical, added physical, and IAS. You can craft, from a master, 1 out of two of those, and add the +2 weapon range too.

Here's my weapon that I crafted, might of got a little lucky, but i didn't spend anymore than 6 ex or so making it.

500+ pDPS.

And yes, Master of the Arena is a requirement if you want clearspeed.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
hege era + empire gloves crit cyclone :D
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
is there any cyclone facebreaker build for 2.0? I cant find one.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/445390
Last edited by enemypanda on Aug 3, 2015, 9:00:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info