GGG Please reduce or remove the Cool-down time on Blink Arrow :(

Basically very unfair in pvp vs leap slam melee player (with faster attack)
and lightning warp with faster casting spell-casters...

With the hp of the clone nerfed already, its basically being used as a pure movement skill.. with reduce duration its still nearly 3 sec solid delay.
Leap slam got a distance nerf in 2.0, it will be way less effective to chase/run away. Also lightning warp require 3 links to be effective as a move speed when Blink arrow can be used alone or in a 2 link. If you want a fast way to move, use Lightning Warp yourself, it's really effective even as ranger type.

Also here is a pro tips, you can use your weapon swap for a specific move speed setup, the most popular right now is leap slam faster attack with brightbeak and prismatic eclipse but you can also use two wand with faster casting and lightning warp.
Seeing as I suggest Blink CD be INCREASED in PVP... I would have to disagree.
Blink arrow does not need to be the same as WB or LS imo. Ive seen some people who really know how to use blink and mirror arrow well together. It has its own set of advantages over those other skills... making it any faster would be OP.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Not only Bow users have generally insane ms, but they have access to blink and soon maybe phase run, plus the dodge you can take in like 6 nods from start and lighting warp if needed.

So I don t think it is a good idea to buff even more broken ranged.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jul 10, 2015, 4:04:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info