Video-Making Competition with over 40,000 points in prizing!

Is there a way to install it on my HDD (A:) instead of my Windows SSD (C:)
"
FaceOfPersona wrote:

You can configure your video storage directories however you want, or are you speaking specifically of the client install? It's pretty light weight, where you store your videos is where you'll need the space.
In case you missed it, you can enter via liking your favorite videos on Plays.tv, once the event starts.
Im ot sure how I can register for the event. Where Im suppose to enter this hashtag?
Collecting VODs for me, are you ?

Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
We'll have more details on it soon, stay tuned.
expect people doing crazy shit on purpose ;) aka scripted dramatic REEEPS and so on
"
Badr0ck wrote:
"
FaceOfPersona wrote:

You can configure your video storage directories however you want, or are you speaking specifically of the client install? It's pretty light weight, where you store your videos is where you'll need the space.

I'm a maniac when it comes to that :D
This is AWESOME!
ING @Wost ONS shop: thread/439416
I'm curious as to why you're making us use play.tv for this event. Doesn't most of the PoE community uploaders/streamers use Twitch and Youtube? Which means they are already using adequate software. Seems quite out of the way to get them to sign up for an other service they don't need. It's also incredibly simple to just upload a highlight directly from Twitch onto Youtube.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info