build recommendation for noob in the following league?

i started poe a few days ago and have a 45 lvl ground slam marauder. now that i have gotten a sense of how to play this game, i'm looking forward to the new league. Do you guys have a build recommendation that i might use in the new league?(begginer friendly, low budget)
Ice Crush is similar to ground slam, but a full arc of damage. It's considered quite powerful by play testers. Go with that if you liked Ground Slam.
Posion arrow will be quite easy to start off with to really optimize will ramp up in cost but most builds are like that lib has one in scion and theres one in ranger forum at moment. Also quite easy to stack magic find with build.
thanks!
caster baby, go tendrils + innervate + lightning penetration + spell echo, this should take you fairly easy to low level maps, from there you can play around with ball lightning.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
caster baby, go tendrils + innervate + lightning penetration + spell echo, this should take you fairly easy to low level maps, from there you can play around with ball lightning.

I didnt play in the beta but from what I have read, a caster is the last thing I'll start for the expansion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info