Win One of Two Alienware Gaming Laptops At The Awakening's Launch!

"
Foewat wrote:
Yes, so doesn't that prove my point then :p

I don't think so. As poorly optimized as PoE is, it's still not a very demanding game, especially if you put the graphical settings on low.
IGN: Ironmallet
"
gubaguy wrote:
Question: This is for leagues only right?

complaint: Great... i have to work ALL WEEKEND... from 4 pm local time to midnight local time, AND i have to close the store, so i wont be out of the store until 12:30, and wont be home until 1AM. I love being excluded... the soonest i can put any amoutn of time (that is more then 2-3 hours) into attempting this is monday, and thats assuming i dont work monday as well...

But you can just buy a computer....
"
Ironmallet wrote:
"
Foewat wrote:

it's still not a very demanding game

Try high level group play once.
Perception is reality.
"
Ironmallet wrote:
"
Foewat wrote:

I don't think so. As poorly optimized as PoE is, it's still not a very demanding game, especially if you put the graphical settings on low.

That's the problem, there aren't any useful graphical settings. Blurry textures or low resolutions don't work for rain/fog or spell effects, and apparently ggg still refuses to let us change any of that.
"
Foewat wrote:
"
RedxFrost wrote:
So the people without good computers (that need a new one) have a disadvantage... cool

Yeah i don't think i will win any races when i still get 2 fps at Dom and similar low fps in most of the new a4 areas. Everyone expected some performance fixes with this expansion and then they do the exact opposite of that, classic ggg move :)

I like how it's GGG's problem that you have a shitty computer.
/s
The kill can be in any league, not just the challenge leagues right?
IGN: DatInternet
"
Xybb wrote:
The kill can be in any league, not just the challenge leagues right?

Only challenge leagues
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
gubaguy wrote:
Question: This is for leagues only right?

complaint: Great... i have to work ALL WEEKEND... from 4 pm local time to midnight local time, AND i have to close the store, so i wont be out of the store until 12:30, and wont be home until 1AM. I love being excluded... the soonest i can put any amoutn of time (that is more then 2-3 hours) into attempting this is monday, and thats assuming i dont work monday as well...

But you can just buy a computer....

im working 4-midnight, you shoudl assume i have a crap paying job... as it stands i make 9.20 an hour and make jsut enough to make ends meet and have about $100-200 a month leftover, which usualy goes towards hobbies, eating out, and my cat.
Nice spoilers.
Couldn't have just said, "The first person to complete Act 4 in Merciless"?

---

Anyway, good luck to everyone racing. :)
"
widardd wrote:
"
Ironmallet wrote:
"
Foewat wrote:

it's still not a very demanding game

Try high level group play once.

I did, numerous times. While grouping does make PoE's poor optimization more obvious, it's still fine if you have a decent PC.
IGN: Ironmallet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info