Win One of Two Alienware Gaming Laptops At The Awakening's Launch!

"
GooberM wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:
Told you its rigged @people who said i am retarded (i am but still)
Read most posts in here that is like 90% of the definition of the word rigged

The only part that isn't there is GGG giving the racers items/exp/etc (or maybe they do who knows Kappa)

/salt on my pizza mode

That's like saying tennis tournaments are rigged because Federer, Nadal and Djokovic are going to be competing in them lol.

Totally non comparable because those tennis tournaments only allow the top .01% or less of the game to compete, there are qualifying matches for the lesser skilled, and matches are seperated into player class/ability with prizes comparable to skill.
Last edited by Ggiant85 on Jul 6, 2015, 7:09:25 AM
"
Ggiant85 wrote:
"
GooberM wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:
Told you its rigged @people who said i am retarded (i am but still)
Read most posts in here that is like 90% of the definition of the word rigged

The only part that isn't there is GGG giving the racers items/exp/etc (or maybe they do who knows Kappa)

/salt on my pizza mode

That's like saying tennis tournaments are rigged because Federer, Nadal and Djokovic are going to be competing in them lol.

Totally non comparable because those tennis tournaments only allow the top .01% or less of the game to compete, there are qualifying matches for the lesser skilled, and matches are seperated into player class/ability with prizes comparable to skill.

The point is that you shouldn't be surprised that the best players are going to win.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

The point is that you shouldn't be surprised that the best players are going to win. [/quote]

My point is, if they know theres only maybe a couple dozen people that can even compete, and they do, they know the data better than any of us, just send PMs inviting them to compete. But they cant because alienware PR BS
"
Such a stupid challenge for people who have normal lives and aren't on 24/7. You might as well just give it to Havoc now and be done with it. Instead of hyping everyone up for a contest they have no chance in winning.

"
looks like Havoc is getting a new laptop Kappa

Havoc has no chance of winning fyi.
No Good! Random.....?
so much whine ..
Haven't played much Beta cause I'm lazy/lack of time, can't wait til the 10th to get my fix. Good luck to everyone trying to race in the temp leagues, I'll be exploring.
nice, i wont be fast enough ;D
"
MyH4o wrote:
"
Such a stupid challenge for people who have normal lives and aren't on 24/7. You might as well just give it to Havoc now and be done with it. Instead of hyping everyone up for a contest they have no chance in winning.

"
looks like Havoc is getting a new laptop Kappa

Havoc has no chance of winning fyi.

There was a kappa there for a reason, you know. Havoc is the highest-visibility active "good" player (ziggyd is the highest-visibility active player but he's pretty average and everyone knows it), so a lot of people think Havoc is the best at everything, but the guy you quoted clearly knows that Havoc isn't winning.

It's going to be Throzz for one of them, easy, though I have no idea if he plans to do normal or hardcore. He'll do it in 1 day without sleeping either way.
"
Tacopaco wrote:
Why does is feel like beta testers have an unfair advantage?

Like this matters. The race is already over. Google and 5 minutes to look up the streamer names I don't remember off the top of my head, will be the short list with the two winners. With the short list I can probably even choose the exact winners.

Edit... don't even need to google... others in this thread already provided the short list.

Last edited by Galtrovan on Jul 6, 2015, 8:21:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info