two simple questions

1) Will Increased duration work with Vaal Double Strike? I assume it does but I don't have the inc. dur. gem or links to try it. If I can get confirmation I'll try to get that setup working. Love that VDS!

2) is there an practical way to make Herald of Thunder's lightning hit hard enough to cause serious DPS? By practical I mean maybe a few nodes on the passive tree along with one support gem that I could add to my current 3L HoT/Assassin's Mark curse on hit setup.

I'm using static strike as main attack so speccing into lightning/elemental may not be a bad idea. Maybe picking up Trickery and Shock would worthwhile for this character?

Here's my current tree

1. Yes. It's a nice bosskiller if you got space for it.

2. Not really, it would do decent damage on a build heavily specced in elemental damage, but it's still a single target skill with no way to make it affect more targets.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Confirmed on the increased duration. I was pretty sure so I went ahead and bought the gem and socketed up my gloves. Good stuff, Gravicious was much impressed at how my evil twin stuck around to say goodbye ;)

Thanks for the info on the HoT damage. I really hate when I build up a tree for specific stuff only to be disappointed at how it works out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info