Good or bad way to make new friends?

So I got a new phone number recently and apparently it belong to some guy named "Nate" before I got it. Since having this new number I've had multiple phone calls and text messages that were meant for this Nate guy. The most recent text message I got was "Sup". I responded with "Who is this?" and they said "Rachel". I told them I wasn't "Nate" and that he has a new number (since I'm assuming he had his changed). She said "Nm" which I assume meant never mind.

Usually I just delete the text messages and forget about it but this time I replied again with "Just fyi, I know I'm not the person you wanted to talk to, but I'm bored and wouldn't mind some conversation".

So far no reply (it's a little after 3am here).

Good idea? or bad idea? lol
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
You sounds desperate as hell and creepy. No girls like desperate. They like confidence and swag.

Actually everyone does. Lead by example and all that.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 2, 2015, 3:39:44 AM
If you take it any further it will end up on r/cringepics
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
You sounds desperate as hell and creepy. No girls like desperate. They like confidence and swag.

Actually everyone does. Lead by example and all that.

At least I want to talk to this person more than the guy she was trying to talk to wants to talk to her. lolz
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
You should send a dickpic

post results
Lol that text makes you sound kinda creepy. It could probably be added to this video of other amazing first texts people send to each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaBI5bYc38k

start @ 1:10 if you want to get right into it
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on Jul 3, 2015, 10:31:51 AM
you should've started with a tinder pick up line like

"whats the difference between me and my couch?" "???" "my couch pulls out"

works 100% of the time

Spoiler
if you're attractive :^)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info