would you craft this? (New Kingmaker axe)

Confirmed to be created by fusing the two uniques.

wondering if we'll see more fusions...

...(hopefully, we shall)
Oblivious
put it on offhand, culler runs in cast spell profit a little more ??? rinse repeat.

best part you don't even have to actually use it just wield before kill.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
Last edited by XeroSlayer on Jun 30, 2015, 8:15:45 PM
but is there actually any benefit for creating this unique?

I find it really weird that they decided to NOT give it the special soul taker insufficient mana mod...
Hell, even Heartbreaker mod is given to OTHER players, not wearer.

Who will use this really? absurdly rich players multi-boxing with full team wearing these?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jun 30, 2015, 8:53:47 PM
This is a joke. Heartbreaker is worth 5 chaos. Soultaker is worth 5 exalts. The result of their combination is worth 1 scroll of wisdom.
"
XeroSlayer wrote:
put it on offhand

It's 2h.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
XeroSlayer wrote:
put it on offhand

It's 2h.
He probably means weapon swap.. (Removed by support)

This essentially makes any party member with spells become culler, so need to be carefull to not cull with wrong toon, if party has IIR/IIQ culler.

On the other hand it frees one gem slot for something else, so culler can use the slot for something else. Not sure if the +30% rarity really makes much difference though. Might be more hassle than help tbh.

EDIT: If multiple of these stacks it might be worth it, but will most likely be used mostly by multiboxers. 150% IIR is quite lot compared to 30%.
Last edited by Rob_GGG on Jul 1, 2015, 5:44:08 AM
sorry but no reason at all to craft this :) maybe multiboxers like mano but thats about it....
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Hmm, I suppose a ~420-440dps 2hander is decent enough (good roll with quality might get that much), we have people using kaom's axe and doombringer after all. And the special ability is decent enough if you're paired with an MF caster, ideally a flame totem user as fast hitters benefit from culling the most. Might also be fun to try and make a 2H axe MoM build, mana bonus is better than what you'd get from a caster shield. And it says 'allies', that means caster minions too.

However, I can see myself crafting this only if Soul Taker comes down to 'uncommon' tier instead of 'ultra rare' and costs below 1ex, that's how much would I be willing to give.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jul 1, 2015, 9:37:34 AM
"
raics wrote:
Hmm, I suppose a ~420-440dps 2hander is decent enough (good roll with quality might get that much), we have people using kaom's axe and doombringer after all. And the special ability is decent enough if you're paired with an MF caster, ideally a flame totem user as fast hitters benefit from culling the most. Might also be fun to try and make a 2H axe MoM build, mana bonus is better than what you'd get from a caster shield. And it says 'allies', that means caster minions too.

However, I can see myself crafting this only if Soul Taker comes down to 'uncommon' tier instead of 'ultra rare' and costs below 1ex, that's how much would I be willing to give.

this was the kind of thing I was wondering, guess Ill see if Its possible to make a tree once 2.0 launches, wonder if it is... MoM changing places might have killed it >_<
Nice catch with the minions part btw.

The problem is indeed soul taker. If the Axe had the same mod for mana along with the rest I would have no problem crafting it (or rather, feel less apprehensive). I never even had a soul taker haha :(
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 1, 2015, 10:20:15 AM
can u use it on a guardian?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info